Flightradar24 Feeder Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YSWG View Post
    F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2 are both offline, thanks to the internet service provider doing a state wide outage. ISP is refusing to put data on the back-up 4G connection.
    You've had a few of these recently haven't you? Time for new ISP?

Get yourself a cheap 3G dongle, then get a prepaid 365 day Aldi sim (which uses Telstra's network), excellent year round backup. Initial sim is only $5, if you use it up, you can get a $15 recharge, at 0.001c per 25 kb its a bargain for standby.

Cheers

PS:
    If your ISP is a reseller of Telstra mobile services, its not that they refuse, it is that Telstra refuse to wholesale 4G data - something came across my desk a while back that said that is changing, can't remember if its late this year or next year (knowing Telstra, likely the latter LOL)

Comment

• Hi all! T-UTSA1 (Navoi, UZ) is now online

Comment

• F-EHAM4 !!!

Comment

• Hello from Galway, Ireland. F-EICM1 Live for 10 days now
          F-EICM1, Galway, Ireland.

Comment

• Question for Mike:

This is about the The Netherlands feeders. Can you tell me which are still working and online?

2015-06-28 update:
            F-EHAL1 ... OK
            F-EHAM1 ... OK
            F-EHAM2 ... OK
            F-EHAM3 ... replaced by F-EHAM4?
            F-EHAM4 ... OK
            F-EHBK1 ... OK
            F-EHEH1 ... OK
            F-EHGG1 ... OK
            F-EHGG2 ... OK
            F-EHKD1 ... OK
            F-EHLE1 ... OK
            F-EHRD1 ... down ( according to: http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post61855 )
            F-EHRD2 ... OK
            F-EHRD3 ... OK
            F-EHRD4 ... OK
            F-EHTW1 ... OK
            F-EHTW2 ... OK
            F-EHVB1 ... OK

Can you post a list of active F-EH* receivers so i can figure where MLAT should be working. Thanks

Edit:
            Updated two more. And the other two also added.
            It seems there is a new software since 2015-06-25 for the FR24 receivers. Maybe some got rebooted back to life.

F-EHAM3 seems to be down.
            F-EHRD1 already was down.
            Last edited by Jarod; 2015-06-28, 14:22. Reason: More radars found

Comment

• Greetings all. I have my receiver up and running at T-CYWH3. The "new" Linux FR24 was pretty easy to get up and running. I've been passing data for a week or so and it all seems to be working as planned with some spots as far out as 220 nm.

I have a question for the group. I have noticed some of the spotting stations are T-xxxxx (like mine) and others are F-xxxxx. What is the difference?

Thanks, Rick

F-CYWH1 Southern tip of Vancouver Island

Comment

• I have a question for the group. I have noticed some of the spotting stations are T-xxxxx (like mine) and others are F-xxxxx. What is the difference?
                T- feeders are independent (can feed data to anyone) usually w/ a $20 usb dongle from what I've observed.

F- feeders use the FR24 dedicated box and feed only to FR.

free-ads-b-equipment-66_400.jpg
                F-KDAG1

Comment

• Thanks for the explanation and quick reply Patrick.

Comment

• Hi, This is T-LTAI8, from Antalya Turkey.

Device is a Raspbian Pi 2, with that cheap dongle.
                    T-LTAI8 Stats:

First seen online: 2015-02-13 08:22:27
                    Uptime (as % of available time): 100%
                    Aircraft seen: 348
                    Positions reported: 18,480
                    Maximum distance: 97nm
                    Last edited by emirhan; 2015-06-29, 13:50. Reason: more info added.

F-LTAI2 | [ AYT Antalya, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2015-09-14 19:00:03 ]
                    F-LTBA1 | [ ISL Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2016-04-29 18:55:04 ]
                    F-LTFJ5 | [ SAW Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2016-12-16 11:20:04 ]
                    F-LTFM1 | [ IST Istanbul, Turkey ] [ Flightradar24 ] [ First seen online: 2017-12-28 11:10:07 ]

Comment

• Hi there,

I don't know if it was asked already, I am member of the MMS2 Network (SBS-1) and a friend of me (feeding directly with an SBS-1) just told me, that he has access to "feed information" with information containing some graphs and numbers, how much you have feeded to the network. I don't have this link "more info" in my account settings.

best regards,
                      N-LOWW1

Comment

• Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana (a.k.a. The Guyana's) are now covered

Guyana: 1
                        Suriname: 2
                        French Guiana: 1 active and 2 status unknown
                        F-SMZO2

Comment

• Originally posted by GitseBase View Post
                          Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana (a.k.a. The Guyana's) are now covered

Guyana: 1
                          Suriname: 2
                          French Guiana: 1 active and 2 status unknown
                          Ey buddy, cool. So how far are you from the Zorg En Hoop Airport? Do you fly over there?
                          Cya!
                          F-SYGO1, Guyana, South America.

Comment

• Guyana

I'm about 2 Km from Zorg & Hoop. Zorg & Hoop can be compared to Ogle in Guyana.

How is your range? F-SMZO1 is still the preferred receiver for aircraft over eastern Guyana and the eastern shore line.
                            Attached my receiver range (each circle 50 NM). In a couple of week I'm moving my antenna from 7m to 10 m AGL to increase my range.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by GitseBase; 2015-07-11, 00:07.
                            F-SMZO2

Comment

• Delay Times??

Today I have noticed some very odd aircraft tracking. For example, my station (T-CYWH3) spotted ANA-116 on my Virtual Radar Server screen approximately 50 km west of Vancouver Island (approx 21:15 UTC). FR24 had the aircraft icon as orange (as opposed to yellow), positioned further west and for the radar indicated T-F5M.

My receiver (T-CYWH3) continued to track ANA-116 on VRS but ANA-116 did NOT show up as being tracked by FR24 with ADSB for more than 2 minutes. At that time it was picked up and positioned by F-CYXX1. To my knowledge the data from T-CYWH3 was never used to plot ANA-116?

A quick check of my FR24 Status indicates all is well. I have seen this with other aircraft today but this is the first one I've documented. Any suggestion why my data is not being picked up by FR24 or why there's such a long delay?
                              Last edited by RicksRadio; 2015-07-24, 21:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicksRadio View Post
                                Delay Times??

Today I have noticed some very odd aircraft tracking. For example, my station (T-CYWH3) spotted ANA-116 on my Virtual Radar Server screen approximately 50 km west of Vancouver Island (approx 21:15 UTC). FR24 had the aircraft icon as orange (as opposed to yellow), positioned further west and for the radar indicated T-F5M.

My receiver (T-CYWH3) continued to track ANA-116 on VRS but ANA-116 did NOT show up as being tracked by FR24 with ADSB for more than 2 minutes. At that time it was picked up and positioned by F-CYXX1. To my knowledge the data from T-CYWH3 was never used to plot ANA-116?

A quick check of my FR24 Status indicates all is well. I have seen this with other aircraft today but this is the first one I've documented. Any suggestion why my data is not being picked up by FR24 or why there's such a long delay?
                                search the forums, its a long time known/reported bug they refuse to do anything about, so its "situation normal"

Comment

Working...
                                X