Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• count me in..

Comment

• Been a while since i visited this thread.
      Count me in if there's a meet up in the Klang Valley.
      Maybe I should get in touch with a person I know at Malaysianwings forums. A bunch of planespotters.
      Maybe some of them are feeders.

Comment

• Checking in...

Spotted a new feeder in Sarawak while checking why I couldn't access my receiver via local IP, only to found out that my feed was down for ~3 days , which turns out it's because the Ethernet cable at the modem side was detached by my naughty younger brother...... --

Btw, the new feeder is WBGB1, from Bintulu, perhaps was recruited by NBR?? 1 city left for Sarawak now and, WBGG3 is still the boss.
        ~~F-WBGR1~~

Comment

• Originally posted by edward93 View Post
          Checking in...

Spotted a new feeder in Sarawak while checking why I couldn't access my receiver via local IP, only to found out that my feed was down for ~3 days , which turns out it's because the Ethernet cable at the modem side was detached by my naughty younger brother...... --

Btw, the new feeder is WBGB1, from Bintulu, perhaps was recruited by NBR?? 1 city left for Sarawak now and, WBGG3 is still the boss.
          Hi there Edward,

No WBGR bintulu wasn't recruited by me. FYI, most of my recruitment attempts are unsuccessful. Bintulu is a welcome addition, hopefully it can improve coverage towards the sea.

On another note, F-WBKL1 has been down for quite sometime now and I also noticed F-WBKK1 is replaced with F-WBKK3, equipment change mostly likely.

Hopefully a few more new feeders will come online to improve coverage for the sea side of Sabah & Sarawak. The route for Singapore - Manila should really be exploited but seems out of most of our antenna's range at present.

Comment

• Something new from FR24 and reported in nz radar thread - statistic of receiver performance and can be viewed by country.

https://www.flightradar24.com/share-statistics then choose Malaysia.

WMKN is the best and yes we know that lol. There is an error where F-UKOO2 is also included in Malaysia list which it shouldn't be.

And WMKP3, please apply a FR24 receiver!
            Last edited by North Borneo Radar; 2015-11-04, 01:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
              Bintulu is a welcome addition, hopefully it can improve coverage towards the sea.
              Apparently it doesn't expand much towards the sea, but I'm thankful for him/her for covering my weaker coverage area though.

Originally posted by North Borneo Radar View Post
              Something new from FR24 and reported in nz radar thread - statistic of receiver performance and can be viewed by country.

https://www.flightradar24.com/share-statistics then choose Malaysia.

WMKN is the best and yes we know that lol. There is an error where F-UKOO2 is also included in Malaysia list which it shouldn't be.

And WMKP3, please apply a FR24 receiver!
              Wow! Now, that's a great feat! I just shared this to the FB group with cr.
              ~~F-WBGR1~~

Comment

• hello all
                F-WMPR1 activated in Besut Terengganu, Malaysia
                F-WMPR -Jerteh, Terengganu

Comment

• Originally posted by azlinazwa View Post
                  hello all
                  Well come Azlin. The more the better. Hope someone in Kuantan area will also join in.

Comment

• Originally posted by azlinazwa View Post
                    hello all
                    Hello and good that you said hi to here! welcome to the group!

Comment

• kito wat group wassap sek kito dulu bosss.... add my no 01129206584- atau tinggal no sini..

F-WMPR1 besut terengganu

Comment

• buat group wassap

Comment

• saw somewhere in FB few days ago someone is trying to SELL the free ADSB receiver recieved free from FR24.. what a disgusting act!

Comment

• welkom..welkom.....

Comment

• nok join set kelate dok? set wasap FR24.....

Comment

• Originally posted by dinhat View Post
                                saw somewhere in FB few days ago someone is trying to SELL the free ADSB receiver recieved free from FR24.. what a disgusting act!
                                That is very unbecoming of that fellow indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X