Public Display of Flight Radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Display of Flight Radar

I work at a GA Airfield and we have a screen which displays weather and general information using a Powerpoint Presentation. As our aircraft can be picked up on FlightRadar 24 we would like to incorporate this, does anyone know how to display it in Powerpoint or any other software?

What airport are you talking about?
    Brian

www.RadarSpotters.eu
    [ Feeder Station List ][ Map ][ Latest Feeders Rank Stats ][ ImRadarFeeder.com Radar Feeders WorldWide Map ][ VRS Feeder List ] (NEW)

Comment

Originally posted by callumj94 View Post
      I work at a GA Airfield and we have a screen which displays weather and general information using a Powerpoint Presentation. As our aircraft can be picked up on FlightRadar 24 we would like to incorporate this, does anyone know how to display it in Powerpoint or any other software?
      There are shareware webcam screen savers that would cost only a few dollars to register - it may be worth trying those to see if the engine they use is compatible with FR24. This would also allow you to show other web info (weather,etc)

Of course it's worth having a premium account - so if you don't have an FR24 receiver on the airfield yet, apply for one (if not approved you could always add a dongle and Raspberry Pi based receiver - cost would probably be under $50 for the receiver then something for an antenna ).
      Last edited by peterhr; 2014-08-14, 07:45.

Comment

see / try http://www.web-screen-saver.com/home.html

Comment

Originally posted by callumj94 View Post
          I would suggest to contact info@fr24.com to get more information about what services we will be offering to airports in a near future.

Comment

Working...
          X