• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightRadar24 Down?

I was using FR24 and suddenly, I got a "522 Error"

Error 522 Ray ID: 4bd21f6d2b1354bc • 2019-03-25 16:05:19 UTC
    Connection timed out

According to this, FR24 is down globally https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/flightradar24.com.html

[QUOTE=ChicagoCenter;117082]I was using FR24 and suddenly, I got a "522 Error"

Error 522 Ray ID: 4bd21f6d2b1354bc • 2019-03-25 16:05:19 UTC
    Connection timed out

Ya, me too, not sure what's going on though??

Comment

My app doesn't work either, perhaps a problem with FR 24 server?

Enviado do meu P01M através do Tapatalk

Comment

I don't see it being completely down but there a are a lot of Australian feeders not working, particularly in Queensland eg F-YROM1, F-YDBI1, F-YBMA2, F-YTMO1, F-YMBA1, all three feeders at YLRE. How do I know they are not working? Aircraft that normally show up on them are all showing estimated data. I think there are others in other states too but I cannot say that definitively because I don't have the same spotting experience in their coverage areas.

Comment

There is an outage, Check their Twitter Feed.

Tweet from FR24
          We’re continuing to work with our network providers to resolve the issues affecting many of our users. Apologies for the ongoing interruption.

Comment

Originally posted by Asuka View Post
            There is an outage, Check their Twitter Feed.

Tweet from FR24
            We’re continuing to work with our network providers to resolve the issues affecting many of our users. Apologies for the ongoing interruption.
            I guess its a Windows problem :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
              Crossed my mind. But it nuked me too
              Although web is fine

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Crossed my mind. But it nuked me too
                Although web is fine

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                Let's hope they don't earn that very old epithet; "goes down more than Linda Lovelace".

Comment

Had to restart feeder once home for the day and back uploading now.

With no killed connection to FR24feed servers (my specific fault, not sure on others):

No uploaded stats/data
                  decoded/basestation out client was still fine
                  Internal HTTp server had crashed
                  existing RAW port connections were fine, but couldn't create new/more (piaware failed on restart)

All rather odd. And less reliable than the Windows client I've run since 2012 already
                  Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-03-26, 10:13.
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Should be back working again

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                      Amazon I would be hedging my bets on being the issue.

People think the Cloud is the Holy Grail, until it falls over and you are left in the sand swimming.

Really, you could take out some key points these days on the Internet and it's done and dusted for most companies.

The Internet was not about the Cloud.

Maybe that is what companies factor into it, well if they are all off online, no one will notice we are as well.

Deflect the heat of an outage on upstream issues.

End of the day, you are the Host, you need to explain the outage to the users/management.

Anyway, FR24 will never tell us anyway, happy with your Filtered Feed and Killing Windows Feeding

Yeah Baby FR24 on a Roll.

Haven't done this since they killed the App and made it Subscription.

Aircraft database is something to laugh at, when you look at the others.
                      Last edited by Asuka; 2019-03-26, 10:59.

Comment

Working...
                      X