Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the person that makes decisions

Remember how you lost lots of Chinese uploaders because of military aircraft and we lost the MLAT facility? Well the good news is that China has started equipping its military aircraft with upgraded transponders and they are now visible on FR24 again Variflight sensibly blocks these codes so they don't appear. Maybe FR24 should keep up too?

Comment

• AEL101, AEL107 callsigns are helicopters (206's) not airplanes, can you please change the icon to match

Comment

• Just having a look at the tie up 7CFA6A A23-053. Its curious because the PC9 codes appear to range from 7CFA37 - 7CFA70.
        7CFA34 is the last of the BE350's
        7CFA71 is the first of the Falcon 700.

That makes for 58 codes for PC9 aircraft and as I understand it there are currently 58 aircraft. From the original 67 aircraft 3 have crashed
        and 6 have been sold off. If you list each aircraft with what you would expect to be its code. ie 1st aircraft and 1st code, then 7CFA6A should
        be A23-058. Now I am not saying that its wrong just that it does not appear to tie up. I gave up trying to sort these PC9's out some time
        back and since they are soon to be withdrawn didn't think they were worth worrying about

Chrs

Comment

• Cant be 100% sure, i pulled hex from my ADSB then cross checked with https://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/...p?DGCountry=AU which gave aircraft type. Then had results returned from hex search from https://www.radarbox24.com/data/regi...053#1301649309 which gave Registration. Cross checked Registration/Serial on http://www.adf-serials.com.au/3a23.htm.

Would line up correctly if 7CFA43, A23-013, PC9 is correct but you cant be totally sure.

Would be happy with just icon amended from unknown to just aircraft type.

Same applies with the Returned results for HAWKS.

Hex from my ADSB then cross checked with https://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/...p?DGCountry=AU which gave aircraft type.

Hex checked online and results also returned from https://www.radarbox24.com/data/mode-s/7CF856 then
          Cross checked on http://www.adf-serials.com.au/3a27.htm

I am unsure if Serial is Const/No. DT12 or RAF serial which is not listed for this aircraft.

Let me know as i have another 4 hawks details to add if they are correct.

Cheers
          Coxy

Comment

• As I said there are 58 aircraft and 58 codes for PC9 aircraft.
            I don't believe any of these following aircraft were allocated
            codes as they had either crashed or had been withdrawn from
            service prior to the decision to fit ADSB equipment to the aircraft.

If you removed these aircraft from the list
            A23-004 Sold
            A23-029 Crashed
            A23-035 Crashed
            A23-039 Crashed
            A23-043 Sold
            A23-055 Sold
            A23-059 Sold
            A23-066 Sold
            A23-067 Sold
            Then list the remaining 58 against the 58 codes you get:

7CFA43 A23-014
            7CFA6A A23-058

This of course assumes that the first code is 7CFA37 and the last
            7CFA70.

I can't reconcile the hawks as I have 32 codes and 33 aircraft. So its not possible
            to be certain of the code allocations. Hawk serials run from A27-001 to A27-034 however
            A27-025 was a test frame only leaving 33 aircraft.
            You are correct the with the serial numbers they are DT01 through DT34

7CF83B is the last of the C130J aircraft

7CF83C should be first hawk A27-001

7CF856 should be hawk A27-028 not A27-012

7CF85B should be A27-033
            7CF85C should be last hawk A27-034 however

7CF85C is BBJ A36-001

Good luck with it.

chrs

Comment

• Hi Mike, please add my aircraft to the Flightradar24 database, detail as follows.

ModeS/Hex-code: 00895B
              ICAO Type code: BE 58
              Type: Beechcraft Baron
              Airline / Owner: Kingfisher 321 (Pty) Ltd
              First flight date: 1983-00-00

Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Am I correct in thinking the Livery/paint details are an IOS feature only?

Or added as a 'note' field to web.

Seems like extra work for only a portion of the market if thats the case to be changing that data so regularly (especially down to 'sticker' level!) when not mentioned specifically in the info layout details as a bit of info.
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Hrm.

Guess that means we should change our latest example (despite being registered as a BK17-D2!!!) to an H145

IMG_1286.jpg :/

(is on the tail)
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    Hrm.

Guess that means we should change our latest example (despite being registered as a BK17-D2!!!) to an H145

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11054[/ATTACH] :/

(is on the tail)
                    A reverse to your H145, someone has already changed the delivered Bombardier CS100 to Airbus A220-100 so it doesn't matter what it says on the aircraft

Comment

• These are getting crazy

Lets throw out the book on the Chicago Convention (7char incl -) and write our own

Guessing Panama is for taxation/leasing purposes

HP-9910CMP

Panama
                      HP-1000AAA to HP-9999ZZZ. Previously RX. The three letters (AAA–ZZZ) stand for the ICAO code of the airline, such as CMP for Copa Airlines and PST for Air Panama. At 10 characters, including the dash, this is the joint-longest registration, along with Laos.

Laos RDPL RDPL-10000 to RDPL-99999. At 10 characters, including the dash, this is the joint-longest registration, along with Panama

Comment

• Where can I look up the ICAO 24-bit code of an aircraft if I only have the registration or serial number?

Comment

• Originally posted by cristianaliaga View Post
                          Where can I look up the ICAO 24-bit code of an aircraft if I only have the registration or serial number?
                          You cant

That's the whole idea of the database and a transponder. Only ones sending a valid code appear. And can then be matched/assigned the registration displayed

(Or a receiver will capture it and be shown)

You cant just add registrations because you think they need to be without knowing it is sending a hex code.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-09-09, 19:32.

Comment

• Well you can but it depends on the country.

Some country's will show the hex code on their online registers

Other country's have predetermined allocations so its possible to work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                              Well you can but it depends on the country.

Some country's will show the hex code on their online registers

Other country's have predetermined allocations so its possible to work out.
                              Chile in this case (posted a number of times and not action-ed as missing, likely blocked hex re-use which can't be taken off without email to support)

Comment

• And in actual fact..

Comment

Working...
                                X