Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Not Open Web Config/Status Page

Hi everyone,

I start feeding data for FR24. I have one problem. I can see that my computer sending A/C data from cmd. But when i click for web config its not opening the page. just loading forever. I can see i am online on feeding data from FR24 webpage but luck at Status page. Btw i am using DVB stick for feeding.

Anyone had the same problem ? Any solutions ?

Thanks

How about including the link you are trying to get to and can't to help us...

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      How about including the link you are trying to get to and can't to help us...

Sorry about that. When i click it it directs me to this ; h ttp://localhost:8754/index.html

Comment

That Is only for when the stick is on the same device as the web browser you are using

Otherwise, you need to replace localhost, with the ip

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

They are both on the same device. It was working 2 hours ago but now its not working.

It says ;

The connection to 'localhost' failed.
          Error: ConnectionRefused (0x274d).
          System.Net.Sockets.SocketException Hedef makine etkin olarak reddettiğinden bağlantı kurulamadı 127.0.0.1:8754

Sorry for the Turkish part.

Comment

Any suggestions ?

Comment

Try http://127.0.0.1:8754/index.html

Comment

[QUOTE=abcd567;109142].

Try h ttp://127.0.0.1:8754/index.html

It gives me the same error. I don`t know whats wrong. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

You'll need to stop it and start it and note all the text that starts up.

I'm betting there will be a socket error opening web server (as outlined on my additional info page)

And quite likely there is a crashed instance running alongside.

The only other thing that could cause it was security software. As it's a .net fault vs a browser message.

Comment

Working...
                  X