Custom Alert Beluga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Alert Beluga

I'm trying to set up a custom alert for the "Aircraft Type" Beluga aircraft (both ST and XL).
    Can someone please advise what,specifically, to enter into "Aircraft Type" (eg A300, A330 etc)

Also, is it possible to set up custom alert on my Desktop PC

Many thanks

A3st
    A337

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Oblivian - Many thanks for that - just what I needed

Comment

The A337 is apparently 'tba' since they did a special one for the ST
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by alexfooty View Post
          I'm trying to set up a custom alert for the "Aircraft Type" Beluga aircraft (both ST and XL).
          Can someone please advise what,specifically, to enter into "Aircraft Type" (eg A300, A330 etc)

Also, is it possible to set up custom alert on my Desktop PC

Many thanks
          Note that alert notifications often have fairly long delays from my own experiences, so you might find it's long gone by the time the alert arrives.

You can also set an airline alert for "BGA" as that's the callsign they fly with.

Comment

Thank you all so much - I am learning so much already from people who know what thay are talking about.
            hexfan - would it help if I widened my alert area so that I get an alert early enough?

Many thanks to you all. I just love this aircraft.
            Alex

Comment

Entered alerts as recommended in this thread and lo and behold at 10:08 this morning received an alert for the Beluga.
              Went outside and two minutes later there it was, right over our house!
              Thanks guys for all your help - brilliant outcome.

Comment

I don't use the area alerts personally so can't comment on their reliability. Glad to see other methods worked out OK though. Seeing as there's only a handful of them, you could set registration alerts for each too, assuming you have a sufficient number of alerts available (the Gold account does, not sure about the basic and silver accounts).

Comment

Have Silver Account - What is a registration Alert specifically please? Bit of a newbie, interested to to take any info onboard

Comment

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Down at the bottom of the page. Select the drop down menu options.

Comment

Working...
                    X