Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start error "Active:failed (result: start-limit)"

Dear.

Today my feeder installed on a dedicated pi went offline.

I updated the version for fix problems that I read on the last posts but after that when I try to restart my RBPi it don't work showing this error:

Active: failed (Result: start-limit)

What can I do?

have a nice day
    Jacopo

I ran into that also after the script update. I finally fixed everything by removing everything (and all the config files). Install dump1090, make sure it works, then install fr24feed.

Comment

Originally posted by kc2kzz View Post
      I ran into that also after the script update. I finally fixed everything by removing everything (and all the config files). Install dump1090, make sure it works, then install fr24feed.
      So, when I reinstall fr24feed how can I reinstert the sharing key?

Wait your reply
      Regards

Comment

Once it is installed, run fr24feed --signup and it will prompt you for all your info.

Comment

Once it is installed, run fr24feed --signup and it will prompt you for all your info.
          For do that I have to manually install it without disk image? or can I use the image file for installing?

Comment

You can do it either way. I didn't re-image, but I had to make sure all the old configs and extra files were gone.

Comment

You can do it either way. I didn't re-image, but I had to make sure all the old configs and extra files were gone.
              Thanks for all the help, now my RPi works fine!
              have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
              X