This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart FR24 after RaspPi reboot

I had to restart my RaspPi and now it's not feeding FR24. Do just use: "sudo service fr24feed start" to get it running again?
    Is there a command I can insert somewhere to have it auto-start? I feed FA, FR24, and RB24. FA seems to restart automatically.

Thanks!

Jason

Checked it.. it's not working

Here is the error message: "Could not connect to tcp://localhost:30005"

I installed Raspian, then PiAware, then dump1090 (per FA instructions), then FR24, and this is the error.

Flight aware is working fine.

Originally posted by port107
    Thank you! I got it.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by port107 View Post
      Here is the error message: "Could not connect to tcp://localhost:30005"

I installed Raspian, then PiAware, then dump1090 (per FA instructions), then FR24, and this is the error.

Flight aware is working fine.
      Step-1:
      In your Browser's address bar type
      ip-of-pi:8754/settings.html
      and press Enter key. This will open FR24 Settings page.

Step-2:
      On the Settings page opend in step-1, set
      Reciever = AVR (TCP)
      Host/IP = 127.0.0.1:30002

Step-3
      Click "Save" button first, then click "Restart" button, and wait few minutes. Both the "Save" and "Restart" buttons are at bottom-right of the settings page.

FR24 settings avr-tcp.png

Comment

As above. New coding means 'localhost' is not recognised on all installs without some adjustments.

If another feeder is present and dump1090 already working, Replace with the localhost 127.0.0.1 per multi-feeder install best practice

Cleaned up and closing to lessen number of threads people reference for help
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X