Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fr24 and cacti not getting along?

Good day everyone.

I have been trying to setup a fr24 feeder for my raspberry pi 3 but every time I setup, I have been try to use the options from the forum, but each try, it caused my cacti have 404 error, I have no ideas what's wrong, anyone has this experience before could shed some lights for me? Thanks!

What is "cacti" ?
    What address you typed in browser which gave you 404?

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
      What is "cacti" ?
      What address you typed in browser which gave you 404?
      I can't post link here, but cacti is a network monitoring server

Basically the cacti working well in the raspberry, right after installed the fr24 bash script, it somehow cause the cacti server have 404 not found error with the same address (which working prior installation)

Comment

Probably used 8080 and dump1090 wants to too. Which will stop both.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Cacti should normally use port 80. So edit your cacti file to use a different port than 8080 ( default should be 80)

The file you need to change is httpd.conf, change the listening port of 8080 to 80.

Or use the HTTPS port 443 for Cacti
          Last edited by f14driver; 2018-07-10, 08:42.

Comment

Originally posted by f14driver View Post
            Cacti should normally use port 80. So edit your cacti file to use a different port than 8080 ( default should be 80)

The file you need to change is httpd.conf, change the listening port of 8080 to 80.

Or use the HTTPS port 443 for Cacti
            @f14driver, @Oblivian Thanks you two, you saved my life. It is fixed now. I couldn't say thanks enough!!!

Comment

Working...
            X