Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft Labels

Everyone -

My flight labels have gone AWOL. I've tried everything to get them back, it does the same in any browser.

Windows 10. Running a Windows 7 build on the same hardware, browser & login they work fine.

Web version.

Any ideas??

Les

I'm kinda having the same issue. Suddenly labels will disappear and I can't get them back on. I try to zoom +/-, reset the page, close the page and nothing seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamflight767 View Post
      I'm kinda having the same issue. Suddenly labels will disappear and I can't get them back on. I try to zoom +/-, reset the page, close the page and nothing seems to work.
      What area are you in? It seems OK where I am here in Australia on Chrome and Firefox so may indicate a server issue. Not using Internet Explorer are you?

Regards,
      Gregg
      YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

I move around so no one particular area. I just notice that sometimes I get the data tags, other times I don't.

Comment

Aircraft labels are dependent on zoom level. There used to be an explanation on FR24 somewhere which explained it in detail and if I locate it I'll post it here. Still not noticing anything out of the ordinary here though.

Found this if it helps at all;

"Labels appear when there are less than 250 aircraft on map. The second to fourth row will appear only when the map is zoomed in."

This is located next to the aircraft labels selection button under 'settings/map' (? mark). Seems to indicate there may be circumstances where they will appear/disappear relative to those conditions.

Regards,
          Gregg
          Last edited by fungus; 2017-06-12, 00:42.
          YSSY2/T-YSSY4 [SBS-1 Basestation w/- SSE-1090 SJ Mk2 Antenna (Thanks Delcomp) ] [Uniden UBCD996T w/- 16 element Wideband Discone VHF/UHF Antenna, and tuned 108MHz-137MHz Airband Antenna] [Trialing a home-brew 1090MHz collinear antenna]

Comment

Thank you. That explains that.

Comment

Originally posted by fungus View Post
              Aircraft labels are dependent on zoom level. There used to be an explanation on FR24 somewhere which explained it in detail and if I locate it I'll post it here. Still not noticing anything out of the ordinary here though.

Found this if it helps at all;

"Labels appear when there are less than 250 aircraft on map. The second to fourth row will appear only when the map is zoomed in."

This is located next to the aircraft labels selection button under 'settings/map' (? mark). Seems to indicate there may be circumstances where they will appear/disappear relative to those conditions.

Regards,
              Gregg
              This limit has since been increased to 400.

Regards,
              Gregg

Comment

That's even better! Thank you.

Comment

I'm finding that the third row disappears if i go to a Bookmarked location. also airport markes have vanished in the last 2 days! Chrome and XP

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                    I'm finding that the third row disappears if i go to a Bookmarked location. also airport markes have vanished in the last 2 days! Chrome and XP
                    I also have the same issue with the 3rd row failing to appear with bookmarks, which I am about to take up with support. Which operating system/browser or other device are you having this issue with? I presume it to be Chrome and Windows XP as you've indicated. A quick fix in the meantime is to select another item on the third row and then select what you had originally set up, but you obviously need to do it each time you open a map view.

Haven't noticed the issue with the vanishing airport markers but I'm using Chrome and/or Firefox on Windows 8.1.

Regards,
                    Gregg
                    Last edited by fungus; 2017-10-13, 00:49.

Comment

Using XP with Chrome. Airports are back but I too do not particularly like the small side window.

Comment

Working...
                      X