403 Forbidden when accessing <IP of PI>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 403 Forbidden when accessing <IP of PI>

Due to a corruption of my SD Card and or Pi or both, I have had to start over.

I've begun with a fresh image of Buster Full followed by installing of dump1090-mutability v 1.15 followed by installing fr24feed using bash script.

The FR24 feed is working and sending data but when I attempt to view the web output of dump1090, I have always started out with just the IP of my Pi and nothing else.

I can pull up IP of Pi:8754 and view status and configuration settings for FR24, but, just the IP gives me 403 Forbidden.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've not run into this issue the 3 or 4 other times I have run through these install steps.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by glen4cindy View Post
    Due to a corruption of my SD Card and or Pi or both, I have had to start over.

I've begun with a fresh image of Buster Full followed by installing of dump1090-mutability v 1.15 followed by installing fr24feed using bash script.

The FR24 feed is working and sending data but when I attempt to view the web output of dump1090, I have always started out with just the IP of my Pi and nothing else.

I can pull up IP of Pi:8754 and view status and configuration settings for FR24, but, just the IP gives me 403 Forbidden.

I'm not sure where to go from here. I've not run into this issue the 3 or 4 other times I have run through these install steps.

Thanks in advance.

It is preferable given the sheer number of issues you are raising that you keep your recent active threads going and ask the questions in one location rather than make a new issue for each step you strike one...

The default installation does NOT open the root or / of the webserver.

There is always an alias directory to get to the data

/Dump1090
    /Dump1090-fa

. Last update: March 08, 2022 NOTE: (1) Do NOT install the dump1090-mutability on Pi24 img and Piaware img. Both these images already have their integral dump1090. (2) TO HAVE A TROUBLE FREE INSTALLATION, IT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE A FRESH INSTALL, AS SHOWN BELOW: (a) Format microSD Card (b) Write Raspbian Image. (c) Install

Step 8

STEP (8) VIEW MAP
    To view map, type following address in your browser:
    http://<ip address of your RPi on your LAN>/dump1090/gmap.html
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

And if you left out that that is the full URL you are using. Then there must have been an error during the lighttpd installation that was overlooked.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
      X