Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ylis
    replied
    Does anyone know why the daily Max Distance shown in my Individual stats is not accurately shown by the Range (NM) markers and lines. Is this an average for each coordinate direction and not max ? Sometimes it can be out by 100NM. I dont think Khan addressed this in his previous posts regarding changes for the Stats page.

Leave a comment:

• Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by ylis View Post
    Have just returned to the FR24 family and noticed the North point range data has been fixed. Public thanks to all involved.
    It was fixed in the recent release

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    Have just returned to the FR24 family and noticed the North point range data has been fixed. Public thanks to all involved.

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    Yes - Bug report submitted.

>> My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you that you noticed and reported this bug.
    >> That was really not easy to spot! We will investigate that problem, but it might take some time.

Leave a comment:

• barjac
    replied
    Has anyone actually filed a bug report about the missing North range?

Leave a comment:

• G8VXY
    replied
    I was wondering if the occasional odd contact could be a signal bounced of another aircraft?

though when I had my AirNav RadarBox up and running I seemed to get this spurious that seemed to be near Paris quite frequently.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by T-SBAQ3 View Post
    maybe is common issue...
    The due north point shows a static number which, I assume, is the max range in nautical miles. The hover doesn't work on that point and "positions Reported" is temperamental.

Leave a comment:

• T-SBAQ3
    replied
    Originally posted by ylis View Post
    I'm not seeing a distance reading when I hover the mouse over the North point in the polar plot. The other points display a reading. Is this affecting everyone ? or just me ?
    This always happened with me, maybe is common issue...

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• F-EGLF1
    replied
    That is how it has always been as far as I am aware, no idea why though.

Leave a comment:

• ylis
    replied
    I'm not seeing a distance reading when I hover the mouse over the North point in the polar plot. The other points display a reading. Is this affecting everyone ? or just me ?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by garyirv View Post
    What do the different red colors indicate in and around the polar plot?
    Concentration of contacts (number of hits that direction)

Hover over them, they tell you.

Leave a comment:

• garyirv
    replied
    What do the different red colors indicate in and around the polar plot?

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Nah, were all seeing spurious ones out that far.

Leave a comment:

• skyspotter
    started a topic My Polar Plot

My Polar Plot

Are my Plot for real?Just wondering if these result are possible and true for such distance. Or it's just some signal spikes..

Working...
X