NooElec NESDR Mini 2+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NooElec NESDR Mini 2+

Ended up getting the plus model for only a couple dollars more than the regular one through Amazon. Is there any settings that need to be changed in Dump1090-Mut specifically for this dongle? Sorry for the more than likely stupid question, but just getting started and have absorbed so much already, but haven't seen anything specific to it.

Thanks,

From what I read, the plus model is more accurate, but not sure if there is a setting you have to activate or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Furt1veOne View Post
      Ended up getting the plus model for only a couple dollars more than the regular one through Amazon. Is there any settings that need to be changed in Dump1090-Mut specifically for this dongle? Sorry for the more than likely stupid question, but just getting started and have absorbed so much already, but haven't seen anything specific to it.

Thanks,
      I am using the NooElec NESDR Mini 2+ and do not use any other setting in Dump1090-Mut (1.14 and 1.15 Beta).
      Performance is better (more messages and range) then with standard SDR stick.

Comment

Thank you for the info ttielmans. Didn't want to miss out on anything it could do

Comment

Hi,

can you tell me how to setup the NooElec NESDR Mini 2+... there are so many questions about ports and pathes and i don't know how i get it works.

Comment

Working...
          X