• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugovarani
    replied
    Resposta!!!

Originally posted by juninho.natal.rn View Post
    Hi, hugovarani.

I am the host of the radar F-SBNT1, of Natal - Rio Grande do Norte.

Once you see this message, please contact me.

Thank you very much.

juninho.natal.rn
    F-SBNT1 Radar FlightRadar
    Olá Juninho! Sou de João Pessoa.
    Meu email é o hugovarani@hotmail.com
    facebook: Hugo Varani

Me desculpe o tempo para responder!

Leave a comment:

• juninho.natal.rn
    replied
    Hi, hugovarani.

I am the host of the radar F-SBNT1, of Natal - Rio Grande do Norte.

Once you see this message, please contact me.

Thank you very much.

juninho.natal.rn
    F-SBNT1 Radar FlightRadar

Leave a comment:

• anton007
    replied
    ok guys I used this way.I get the performance.I have solve problem.Thanks for the help

Yes. i Totally love this forum because i read all the comment my problem solve now.

Last edited by anton007; 2014-03-09, 02:16.

Leave a comment:

• hugovarani
    replied
    Could be this preamp?

Leave a comment:

• hugovarani
    replied
    Yes. Totally like there!
    I´ll be cut the top antenna element.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• W4lRon
    replied
    i know them.I used this way.I didn't get the performance.I couldn't solve problem.Thanks for the help

I'm thinking of trying a different way

If I need help I will consult with you

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Lets pass this to someone who really knows about windows feeding ... maybe take this to this forum... http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...oftware-thread!)

Leave a comment:

• W4lRon
    replied
    Originally posted by peterhr View Post
    So how do you want to use the dongle? - with Windows, with Linux with a Raspberry Pi computer? - you say what you are trying to do and people here will help you.
    i want to use on windows..I want to evaluate equipment.I have an extra antenna.I'll added photos when i get home.If you want to use to help..

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
    i got it from there.i'm using RTL2832 dongle but other development items but didn't provide training equipment.I was not sure what the necessary materials.writes a lot of different things on the web sites.Use the form of plug didn't provide much performance...
    So how do you want to use the dongle? - with Windows, with Linux with a Raspberry Pi computer? - you say what you are trying to do and people here will help you.

Leave a comment:

• W4lRon
    replied
    i got it from there.i'm using RTL2832 dongle but other development items but didn't provide training equipment.I was not sure what the necessary materials.writes a lot of different things on the web sites.Use the form of plug didn't provide much performance...

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    Originally posted by W4lRon View Post
    I've tried so hard to make dongle.dongle is very difficult to provide for the necessary supplies here and costly i agree 100% with the ones
    Find it on Ebay.com or Ebay.co.uk - order from China / Hong Kong / Singapore the sellers ship worldwide, many for free ... Typical price is 10 - 15 USD.

Leave a comment:

• W4lRon
    replied
    I've tried so hard to make dongle.dongle is very difficult to provide for the necessary supplies here and costly i agree 100% with the ones

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Originally posted by peterhr View Post
    It depends where your interest lies...
    * If you want to feed to provide information about the aircraft in your area and the primary interest is in the aircraft - then it is best to try to get the FR24 box.
    * If your interest is in the technical challenge of building the receiver and antenna - then the dongle etc. is the way to go.
    100% agree, but there is no way to compare FR24 box with DIY as W4lRon did, and FR24 box is not something you can buy.
    I do have FR24 box, but I wanted to do it myself, so i made one more radar with dongle+ above mentioned antenna
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-05, 09:48.

Leave a comment:

• peterhr
    replied
    It depends where your interest lies...
    * If you want to feed to provide information about the aircraft in your area and the primary interest is in the aircraft - then it is best to try to get the FR24 box.
    * If your interest is in the technical challenge of building the receiver and antenna - then the dongle etc. is the way to go.
    Last edited by peterhr; 2014-02-05, 09:24. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Fr24 box is made to be radar . And nothing else. Dongle is made for Dvb-t. It gives good results as radar.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Amper; 2014-02-05, 08:47.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X