Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to mount. Read only file system

Hello,

Apologies if this has been asked before - I was unsuccessful using the search function. I also am not very technical (but willing to learn) so please bear with me as I fumble through this post...

About a week ago my received was showing "online - no data" a few days later it went offline. I am unable to SHH into the Pi and it is also no longer showing on my router/wifi app. Pi is only showing a solid red light

I removed the SD card and plugged it into my mac. I can view it in finder but cannot change anything such as renaming any of the files.

I then plugged the SD back into the Pi and connected a monitor. It looks like it wants to work. Runs a bunch of lines of text. Then at the end says "Warning: File system check failed but did not detect any errors. write access unavailable, cannot proceed (try mounting with no load) Mounting /dev/mmcblk0p2 on /root failed read only file system"

Any ideas on what to do?

Thank you in advance

your SD card is toast, replace it with a new one and create the image or feeding software you are using on the new card.
    Readonly filesystem indicates the filesystem on the card is not functioning correctly anymore mostly due to defective hardware (The SD card itself).

Comment

Originally posted by f14driver View Post
      your SD card is toast, replace it with a new one and create the image or feeding software you are using on the new card.
      Readonly filesystem indicates the filesystem on the card is not functioning correctly anymore mostly due to defective hardware (The SD card itself).

Thank you! I have ordered a new one. Is there a way i can use a new SD card and my old radar ID or will i have to create a new one?

Comment

nvm think i found it on the guide

Comment

you can reuse the old Radar-id (it can be found on the stats page) when following the installation guide.
          When you execute sudo fr24feed --signup you can reenter the old sharing key.

Comment

Working...
          X