FR24 pi img formatting to small.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 pi img formatting to small.

Hi there, I am having trouble installing other programmes on my pi3 as when I load the PI24 software it leaves me with only 20mb of space. Any ideas on how I can make it bigger please.
    NZMB27

Originally posted by kiwikieran View Post
    Hi there, I am having trouble installing other programmes on my pi3 as when I load the PI24 software it leaves me with only 20mb of space. Any ideas on how I can make it bigger please.
    The image is designed as a standalone and very limited. (It is for user simplicity. Adding additional software falls outside this. It cannot install such things as dump1090 mutability and such as you can with a standard raspberry pi image.

Recommended to start again with the factory raspian setup and simply load the feed software with the install script.

Using the raspian setup to expand OS partition is possibly not available either http://www.raspberrypi.org/documenta...aspi-config.md

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      The image is designed as a standalone and very limited. (It is for user simplicity. Adding additional software falls outside this. It cannot install such things as dump1090 mutability and such as you can with a standard raspberry pi image.

Recommended to start again with the factory raspian setup and simply load the feed software with the install script.

Using the raspian setup to expand OS partition is possibly not available either http://www.raspberrypi.org/documenta...aspi-config.md

Thanks, Will do this, please let me know what the loading scripts are? I can only find the img file .
      NZMB27

Comment

Share your data. Not build your own section

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

The advanced text on the pi image does say you can use raspi-config I just noted. Which may allow sdcard expansion. But may still be limited to add-ons.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ah yes thanks alot.
          NZMB27

Comment

Working...
          X