• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by scanhorse View Post
    Maybe David means this ::
    I've no idea, only David can confirm.

Or maybe he's referring to the Radarspotting Newletter that I sent yesterday that mentioned the forthcoming SBS-3 firmware release which will add scanning and two more SDR channels?

Rgr,. thats the one,.
    (if I may Mike,..)
    Kinetic news includes an announcement that a forthcoming SBS-3 firmware release will provide a scanner type functionality. I'm sure many will be delighted to get that upgrade when it's available.

And the same firmware will add two more SDR receiver channels, which will also be welcomed.

Im sure the wil help all our SBS3 Users to know(seeing,Im one of them)----DEL
    Last edited by delcomp; 2012-08-17, 09:01.

Leave a comment:

• scanhorse
    replied
    Maybe David means this ::

Kinetic to release lightweight, portable, price busting hardware. BLUE PUCK and BLACK PUCK http://www.kinetic.co.uk/newsite/news.php http://www.kinetic.co.uk/forums/ 2012-08-10 Kinetic Avionics Limited today announced the forthcoming release of two new, low cost, receivers for the 1090MHz ADS-B and SDR markets design to

Ulf,. could you reinstate post #5 that I accidently deleted,. not sure how its Done.
    maybe Mike (Speedy) will gen me up on that,. still have my L plates on.-----Tks..DEL
    Last edited by delcomp; 2012-08-17, 09:07.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by delcomp View Post
    Anmer Hi Mike,.

Could you repeat your post above SBS3 Firmware,. and Possible 2 extra SDRs and scanner.
    I would if I could remember what is was?

If it helps in future, on Radarspotting.com we maintain a private Admin/Moderator board where we copy all posts that we moderate or delete, as originally posted by members. That provides a full audit trail for later use.
    Last edited by Anmer; 2012-08-17, 08:13.

Leave a comment:

• delcomp
    replied
    Anmer Hi Mike,.

Could you repeat your post above SBS3 Firmware,. and Possible 2 extra SDRs and scanner.

Thanks David

Leave a comment:

• DanTheMan
    replied
    Ops,... sorry Dan,. could you repeat your post,. deleted by mistake

-----DEL
    Last edited by delcomp; 2012-08-17, 07:55.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Unfortunately the Kinetic forum isn't loading too well at the moment. Hopefully it will improve.

Leave a comment:

• DanTheMan
    replied
    The Kinetic forums are up as of this morning. Ian has posted another tail logo.

Leave a comment:

• SoCalBrian
    replied
    Kinetic Avionics SBS-3
    SBS-3 Discussion

Kinetic Avionics SBS-1
    SBS-1 Discussion

While the Kinetic Forum is off-line, SBS-1/3 customers can, as usual, get free support from the above links.
    Last edited by SoCalBrian; 2012-07-14, 17:17.

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    started a topic Kinetic Forum Changes

Kinetic Forum Changes

The Kinetic Forum has been taken "off-line" following an unexpected and drastic pruning of posts.

In the meantime, SBS-1 and SBS-3 customers can still get free technical support from the Radarspotting.com forum which also provides support for other receivers and software.

Working...
X