X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye even more sbs sources

1.0.29-10] - 2022-06-13 ## Removed
    - POS-3279 Remove SBSx via Basestation option from fr24feed
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Any reason for this?
    This is how my SBS feeds via fr24feed on an RPi. Will it mean I won't be feeding anymore?

Comment

One would presume if you update past that, most likely.

Can only go off the changelog and noticed a few changes in the last revisions including that comment

At a guess, want to get away from the proprietary formats and focus on beast/SDR produced beast like formats.

Note it is for feeds hanging off basestation data output / 30006? . I expect direct USB connection remains (for now)
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

If that is the case, what is my best option? Just change to an SDR solely to maintain the feed and account?

Also, can I stop auto-updates for FR42feed on my RPi?

Comment

https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...858#post163858 has the command to kill the updater.

If you don't actually want/need the additional PC, or use basestation (the app). At a guess you can likely use the Pi to feed solely via direct SBS1 / SBS3 options.
          It reads like ONLY the all versions via basestation out is effected

But seems so

Comment

Ok ta.
            I've disabled the updater. Will see what happens, for now.
            Worse comes to worse, will have to run SBS and a SDR to achieve the same as I have now.

I use the SBS with basestation to feed planeplotter. I like to have both 'radar' displays (local only and shared) on the screen. Also Basestation Reporter to edit the .sqb as necessary.
            So yes, would be nice to have it all running

Comment

Working...
            X