No announcement yet.

ZeroTier Networking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious, Which version of Java are you running? Maybe check your BIOS clock setting?? I'm headed to bed, but will check my times tomorrow. It looks like it is writing local time into the database maybe??

Comment

Locals time is correct on pc but for some reason stamps are 24hrs out from local. So decoded thinks it's yesterdays date (incorrect local 7am/12hrs off)

You've made me second guess now - 8.251

But I couldn't recall if I expanded the whole dir or just the .jar so just over-wrote it now incase. Same same

Even stranger from targethistory. With a from_unixtime(utcfadeout/1000) beside (Think that does local adjust). Which seems to as it also throws it 12hrs off current.. So right day, wrong time
      C82764 1598988395263 1598988435309 2020-09-02 07:27:15.3090 1325 ZKLJT
      I'd expect GMT to report 0700 on 2-9..

1598988395263 - GMT: Tuesday, 1 September 2020 7:26:35.263 PM

Might be because I'm on a +12 zone. I'll see what effect force setting the SQL server to different ones does.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

It could very well be, that since I am no longer loading a string date into the table, my subtracting the ZONE and DST is no longer necessary. Hmm. I'll have to experiment. It could be my problem.

Comment

That may explain it. Cause local is out by -12 (auto deduction of TZ) so total -24 once UTC grabs hold

Mysql may have gotten smart and realised depending on the code used to convert it to and auto adjusting again from what you give it
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

OK I uploaded a new version to ADSBSqlite to github without the zulu computations. Let me know how that works. It works OK here. (I think).

Comment

Did I not mention this was Mysql not sqlite

Bed first. Head scratching later! be like me and save late ones for weekends

Comment

OK, just uploaded ADSBMysql update to github. Hope it works!

Comment

BiNGO

GMT: Wednesday, 2 September 2020 8:59:41.772 AM
                  Your time zone: Wednesday, 2 September 2020 8:59:41.772 PM GMT+12:00 <- HUZZAH a match

Now to clean up all the ones in the middle and import the last weeks of sqlite

Comment

Did I mention I hate databases? ha. OK, off to bed. Have to get a haircut in 8 hours... à plus tard...

Comment

P.S. there is an added metric for Type 7 Air to Air count. These are the Altitude squitters, not dependant on a ground site. FYI.

Comment

Probably broken something not bothering to update the metrics, Callsign and ModeStable down the track. (there's been a few insert errors already) but got the 8yrs + new stuff massaged in together. I doubt a proper playback would work

Happy chap.

If I wanted to try harder I would have re-ordered all the auto increment records. But possibly break other stuff.

For some reason the Air2Air seems to get very little action. (might be my decode method) and altutude trend was a bit slow to update the target table I was pulling. So went back to a +/- 0 number rate method

Comment

I've noticed the track level off and it's taking way too long for trend to zero. The Air2Air comes from the DF0 and DF16 which transmits altitude for TCAS. You should be seeing a lot of those. More than the ground radar DF4 and DF20 altitudes.

EDIT: Well I watched again and the Air2Air was about 1/4 the Altitude. I guess we have a lot of radars in this area.
                          Last edited by coupe; 2020-09-07, 13:24.

Comment

Updated github to make the verticaltrend averaging to update faster. I was only averaging if the values were different.

Comment

Working...
                            X