X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMac View Post
    How are we supposed to know that this thread is about windows software...?
    The thread is entitled:

Forum: SBS-1, SBS-3 and Basestation
    Discussions about the Kinetic Avionic SBS-1, SBS-3 Real-time Virtual Radar and the Basestation software

BaseStation only runs on a Windows platform.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Can you gents try the new version out the last day or so on both platforms and see if it's got the fixes in it

Hope so. Should make for some happy sbs owners

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• MrMac
    replied
    Originally posted by b772er View Post
    I tried both downloads and there was nothing to try. I thing this is only for RPI. I am happy to see that they are working on this for us SBS/windows users.
    Donnie
    How are we supposed to know that this thread is about windows software...?
    Raspberry Pi is more or less THE normal platform for RTL-SDR in general and especially ADSB...

/M

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Ooops.

Well if you know anyone else, spread the word. Hard to believe with all the people posting and asking how noone has responded to Khan :/

Leave a comment:

• b772er
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    *repost to reach out multiple users*

Can you guys refer to this thread and do some tests for the FR24 guys... https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ivers-RPI-only!
    I tried both downloads and there was nothing to try. I thing this is only for RPI. I am happy to see that they are working on this for us SBS/windows users.

Donnie

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    *repost to reach out multiple users*

Can you guys refer to this thread and do some tests for the FR24 guys... https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...ivers-RPI-only!

Leave a comment:

• Hebwx
    replied
    Glad you got it going in the end, Donnie.

Leave a comment:

• b772er
    replied
    Martin------from what I've read icloud will send mail it not sure of to the spam/junk folder or into never land. Your mail was not in the junk folder I'm sure it went to never land. I copied an old fr24 (1.0.12) feed I had on a old lap top and got it working yesterday. Thanks for your help and effort.

Cheers
    Donnie

Leave a comment:

• Hebwx
    replied
    Hi Donnie,
    I've emailed it to you twice as a .zip folder and haven't had it bounce back.
    Have you checked your trash folder in case it's been put in there because of the attachment?

If one of the Mods can confirm I'm allowed to upload it then I'm happy to post it here?

Leave a comment:

• b772er
    replied
    Martin-----received your first pm. Have not received a pm with zip file.

Donnie

Leave a comment:

• Hebwx
    replied
    Contact!

Leave a comment:

• Hebwx
    replied
    Thanks Mike, hadn't realised the PM's were turned off.

Donnie, email should be on it's way without the file to make sure I understood the address correctly. I would edit that post and remove the address now.
    If you don't receive anything then pop me a message on my Contact Form and I'll send the file over.

Leave a comment:

• b772er
    replied
    Thanks for the info Mike.

Donnie

Leave a comment:

• Anmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Hebwx View Post
    If you can't find a copy of an earlier version then PM me your email address and I'll email copy of v1.0.16-11 to you in a zip file.
    Unless I'm mistaken, PM's are still disabled in this forum?

Leave a comment:

• b772er
    replied
    Martin------I haven't been able to find and early version of FR24 software. I also can't find a PM for you so you can send a zip of v1.0.16-11.

Thanks for your help.
    Donnie
    Last edited by b772er; 2017-08-02, 13:19.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X