Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant pay the suscription

Hello!

I'm user of Flightradar24, allways I use the desktop Flightradar24 on my PC and smartphone app out from my house!, very usefull for spotting, the best of the best.

I want to pay the silver suscription (9,99$ year), but when I finished the formulary and confirm the pay, appear this:

Sin título-1.jpg

And after of this, I dont have suscription, the FR24 don't show the aditional information, (V/S, Squawk, playback for 60 days, etc.. etc..)

This is my status now...

My account

SUBSCRIPTION: Basic SUBSCRIPTION PRICE: -
    ACCOUNT STATUS: Active START DATE: -
    PAYMENT METHOD: - EXPIRATION DATE: -

what should I do?, thanks.
    Last edited by ErManu86; 2016-04-03, 17:12.

Please contact support https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Already I have contact but no obtain response... for this write here

Comment

Be patient, support will contact you as soon as possible.

Comment

Okay thanks, do you know solve this?

Is rare... I have filled the formulary correctly, my name, country, credit card, etc... etc...

I'm very interested on this offer...

Thanks again and greetings!.

Comment

Never seen that problem before. That's why directed you to support. They will help you. Don't worry. Just please be patient. They have a lot of work to do. They will reply.

Comment

Okay, thanks again!

Comment

Hi Ermanu86.

Thanks for reporting this! I can confirm that we have an issue with certain payment types right now. We are working on resolving it asap!

Olov

Comment

I tried just me
                  After entering the information on the screen beats
                  F-LTBJ1 & N-LTBJ1 & T-LTBJ1 Izmir / Turkey

F-LTAN1 Konya / Turkey

F-LTCS1 SanliUrfa / Turkey

F-LTFJ3 Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport / Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
                    Hi Ermanu86.

Thanks for reporting this! I can confirm that we have an issue with certain payment types right now. We are working on resolving it asap!

Olov
                    Okay, you can advise to me here when work fine??, I need the Silver suscription for make a playback to one flight of two weeks ago... thanks you!

Comment

Originally posted by ErManu86 View Post
                      Okay, you can advise to me here when work fine??, I need the Silver suscription for make a playback to one flight of two weeks ago... thanks you!
                      Try again now!

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
                        Try again now!
                        Itry and not work, the same... confirm the paid and the same message, nothing of nothing

Comment

The technical support says to me, basically that use other credit card... this is the solution????, I'm using the credit card specified in the web, a Master Card, Why it is rejected?, I'm very disappointed with this changes... I'm bound to pay a subscription for see the basic data of flight, V/S, Squawk, etc... and I can't paid for the problems with the web... and... Paypal??, the web accept Paypal?, I dont have other credit card, I have the correct credit card, a Master Card with money and without problems... I prefer the old version of desktop FR24... thanks.

Sin título-1.jpg

Comment

I had a similar problem with a silver sub for a computer that I had previously used on occasions with just the free version (I share another premium sub with a family member on my main computer). Payment failed after the 7 day trial and FR24 support acknowledged that there were problems with certain payment types and told me to try again. I found that I was still logged in even though the sub had reverted to basic and had no problem making the payment through the
                            account option with the same credit card. No idea why it failed the first time but I'm guessing that it must be something to do with the automatic charge after a trial period expires.

Comment

Originally posted by ErManu86 View Post
                              The technical support says to me, basically that use other credit card... this is the solution????, I'm using the credit card specified in the web, a Master Card, Why it is rejected?, I'm very disappointed with this changes... I'm bound to pay a subscription for see the basic data of flight, V/S, Squawk, etc... and I can't paid for the problems with the web... and... Paypal??, the web accept Paypal?, I dont have other credit card, I have the correct credit card, a Master Card with money and without problems... I prefer the old version of desktop FR24... thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7322[/ATTACH]
                              Really sorry about the payment issues! Right now we only accept credit cards that support recurring payments through our payment gateway. Perhaps your card issuer and our payment gateway can't get along about that.

We are working on adding more payment options, like Paypal. No certain timeline at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X