Access to Android apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Access to Android apps

I've just signed up for a Silver subscription of FR24 on a Windows PC (starting with a 7-day free trial). Among the list of features which this is supposed to include, it says:

"Flightradar24 app for Android including the in-apps aircraft icons, arrival & departure boards and custom alerts."

This implies that I should be able to use all the features of the Android App without paying any more money. But, as far as I can see, Play Store offers two versions - the Free one, which is not fully featured and doesn't appear to have any means of signing in the account created on the PC - and the paid-for version, which requires me to pay money before being able to install it.

My understanding is that my Silver subscription should enable me to use FR24 on 2 devices (in this case Windows PC and Android Tablet) at the same time - but I can't see how to do this.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
    Roger

Hi Roger,

You are correct in that you get full access to our apps, included in your silver plan.

The app you need is our Flightradar24 Premium app, you can download it for free, and then login with your Flightradar24 Premium account.

This is where to find the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...radar24premium

Sorry about the confusion!

Olov

Comment

Excellent - thanks! Didn't see that one.

Maybe it could be explained a bit better in the browser application? That just refers to Flightradar24 App, and doesn't mention Premium.

Cheers,
      Roger

Comment

Originally posted by rkm_hm View Post
        Excellent - thanks! Didn't see that one.

Maybe it could be explained a bit better in the browser application? That just refers to Flightradar24 App, and doesn't mention Premium.

Cheers,
        Roger
        Great! Happy things worked out for you. We will take a look at it and consider better phrasing. Thank you for pointing it out!

Olov

Comment

Working...
        X