Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Suggestions (NOT BUG REPORTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equi
    replied
    It might looking good for you, but the truth is - it hurts. The old -non-bold- display in the first row was way better.

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Originally posted by equi View Post
    No it doesn't, it looks terrible because the space between the letters is too small
    "Bold is not issue, it's new. IMO looks great!"

Leave a comment:

• equi
    replied
    Originally posted by Amper View Post
    Bold is not issue, it's new. IMO looks great!
    No it doesn't, it looks terrible because the space between the letters is too small

Leave a comment:

• Amper
    replied
    Originally posted by equi View Post
    It's better now, but still in Bold
    "On ground" issue is fixed. Bold is not issue, it's new. IMO looks great!

Tnx Olov

Leave a comment:

• equi
    replied
    Originally posted by Olov View Post
    Confirmed.. its was a bug and its fixed now!
    It's better now, but still in Bold

Leave a comment:

• rik130
    replied
    There's more problems. Since today the map font is all messed up. Looks like it's in bold and all bunched up so that the second row is impossible to read. Please fix and return the normal font that was clear to read. I don't understand why the site owner keeps forcing all these changes that no-one wants nor cares for. All we want is a functioning site. I guess it's too easy to change a line of html for the font type, size and weight rather than spending time fixing the thousands of bugs that plague the site.

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnG View Post
    That is what i do but I thought a link would make it easier all round. As to the legality, no country where it is illegal to listen to ATC has links on LiveATC and I cannot see how country A can make it an offence to listen to radio broadcasts that are legal in their country of origin. I am not permitted to listen to SAfrican ATC but am committing no offence using a PC to listen to eg Australia.
    I'm aware of all that but the issue I'm highlighting is that while you or I as private individuals can view or listen to anything we might find on the web whether it is legal or not, for a global commercial organisation like FR24 to facilitate such access could be risky. I don't represent FR24 - just my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• JohnG
    replied
    Originally posted by airnrail View Post
    Quite a few people seem to want that feature but I think it would be very difficult to implement apart from being unlawful in some countries. Why not just run Live ATC in another Window as you watch FR24?
    That is what i do but I thought a link would make it easier all round. As to the legality, no country where it is illegal to listen to ATC has links on LiveATC and I cannot see how country A can make it an offence to listen to radio broadcasts that are legal in their country of origin. I am not permitted to listen to SAfrican ATC but am committing no offence using a PC to listen to eg Australia.

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnG View Post
    Only one suggestion, A link to LiveATC.net.
    Quite a few people seem to want that feature but I think it would be very difficult to implement apart from being unlawful in some countries. Why not just run Live ATC in another Window as you watch FR24?

Leave a comment:

• JohnG
    replied
    Only one suggestion, A link to LiveATC.net.

Leave a comment:

• Kpin
    replied
    Regarding alerts:

I would like that my alerts could be turned on and off individually and not use deleted. So that they could be inactive without the need to delete them

Leave a comment:

• Bomberman
    replied
    Updated suggestions list

1. An option to remove from screen the Search Field and settings/zoom buttons or maybe that only be activated when the mouse cursor moves over this area of screen just like the Android app does.
    2. Additional alerts conditions like diversions, takeoffs and landing events
    3. On new downloable history files, KMLs have included (along with Route and Trail) the Altitude vertical strokes to observe aircraft altitude in respect with ground on google earth.
    4. An option to unselect the "0 fts" altitude function when aircrafts are on ground. Some of us are interested to know the current aircraft altitude/field elevation reported by ADSB.
    5. Multiple configurable windows option to make several aircrafts flight following in different part of the world at the same time. Sometimes we would like to see what is happening in differents parts of world at same moment...
    6. An option to remove the aircraft picture from Info Bar or maybe adding a ">" button for temporarily hide it, or an option to reduce its size, or move it to Aircraft Details section, or a minimize button....etc etc
    7. In the time bar for playback function, a slide control to set the playback just where I want and speeds below 12X.
    8. Have tracks (multi flight paths) on several aircraft other than highlighted/marked plane and selectable by user (maybe using secondary button on mouse could be good).
    9. On radarview (or even in normal FR24) predicted trajectory (dashed straight line) from aircrafts like real ATC radar system does.
    10. Translucent FR24 logo (Top/Left hand) when fullscreen view is activated (old FR24 website style)
    11. ACARS Messaging decoding and display.
    12. (I know this maybe is a dream by now) including all traffic in 3D style to the 3D View...Thats would be awesome!
    13. ***NEW*** If multiple configurable windows option is developed, include a custom fleet position cycling feature.

B.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by airnrail View Post
    Oblivian I think you might be baiting me! No bloody grey boxes anywhere. I've just about given up that cause but would still love to see the option of a transparent background on the labels.
    Totally unintentional! I knew there were a few that didn't like it. Its just one of the CSS options, currently set to .02 black. Which is a lot lower than it was in test/last version. But if you use F12 Developer tools you can override it and the border property like I did there. So shouldn't be hard to have a button to turn off web side too

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
    Does this one still strike a chord with people and need a toggle button made?

Spot the difference..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7225[/ATTACH]
    Oblivian I think you might be baiting me! No bloody grey boxes anywhere. I've just about given up that cause but would still love to see the option of a transparent background on the labels.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Does this one still strike a chord with people and need a toggle button made?

Spot the difference..

labels.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X