Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Suggestions (NOT BUG REPORTS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one suggestion, A link to LiveATC.net.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
      Only one suggestion, A link to LiveATC.net.
      Quite a few people seem to want that feature but I think it would be very difficult to implement apart from being unlawful in some countries. Why not just run Live ATC in another Window as you watch FR24?

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
        Quite a few people seem to want that feature but I think it would be very difficult to implement apart from being unlawful in some countries. Why not just run Live ATC in another Window as you watch FR24?
        That is what i do but I thought a link would make it easier all round. As to the legality, no country where it is illegal to listen to ATC has links on LiveATC and I cannot see how country A can make it an offence to listen to radio broadcasts that are legal in their country of origin. I am not permitted to listen to SAfrican ATC but am committing no offence using a PC to listen to eg Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
          That is what i do but I thought a link would make it easier all round. As to the legality, no country where it is illegal to listen to ATC has links on LiveATC and I cannot see how country A can make it an offence to listen to radio broadcasts that are legal in their country of origin. I am not permitted to listen to SAfrican ATC but am committing no offence using a PC to listen to eg Australia.
          I'm aware of all that but the issue I'm highlighting is that while you or I as private individuals can view or listen to anything we might find on the web whether it is legal or not, for a global commercial organisation like FR24 to facilitate such access could be risky. I don't represent FR24 - just my opinion.

Comment

There's more problems. Since today the map font is all messed up. Looks like it's in bold and all bunched up so that the second row is impossible to read. Please fix and return the normal font that was clear to read. I don't understand why the site owner keeps forcing all these changes that no-one wants nor cares for. All we want is a functioning site. I guess it's too easy to change a line of html for the font type, size and weight rather than spending time fixing the thousands of bugs that plague the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Olov View Post
              Confirmed.. its was a bug and its fixed now!
              It's better now, but still in Bold
              Regards,
              T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
              Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Originally posted by equi View Post
                It's better now, but still in Bold
                "On ground" issue is fixed. Bold is not issue, it's new. IMO looks great!

Tnx Olov
                For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                  Bold is not issue, it's new. IMO looks great!
                  No it doesn't, it looks terrible because the space between the letters is too small
                  Regards,
                  T-EDDE7

Comment

Originally posted by equi View Post
                    No it doesn't, it looks terrible because the space between the letters is too small
                    "Bold is not issue, it's new. IMO looks great!"
                    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

It might looking good for you, but the truth is - it hurts. The old -non-bold- display in the first row was way better.
                      Regards,
                      T-EDDE7

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                        There's more problems. Since today the map font is all messed up. Looks like it's in bold and all bunched up so that the second row is impossible to read. Please fix and return the normal font that was clear to read. I don't understand why the site owner keeps forcing all these changes that no-one wants nor cares for. All we want is a functioning site. I guess it's too easy to change a line of html for the font type, size and weight rather than spending time fixing the thousands of bugs that plague the site.
                        If you think you found a BUG go and reported in the BUG REPORT Thread - not in the NOT BUG REPORT Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kpin View Post
                          If you think you found a BUG go and reported in the BUG REPORT Thread - not in the NOT BUG REPORT Thread
                          Except it isn't. Its a modification from the platform that isn't agreed with.

The rest of them are bugs that are/were there from release. This is an ongoing modification.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

So I moved them.
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi,

We changed the label font because we already switched to it on the rest of the website. It looks good to me!

At the same time we added the requested option to enable/disable label background.

Olov

Comment

Yes - mentioned earlier - a pause button. For those in rural areas, off grid, old copper wire, download limits etc etc it's really needed. Only way at present is to close the tab/window and then open next time which is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X