Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no radarview

Olov,

as of 1652 UTC on the 16th, still no go.

see attached.

nitfr24.jpg

Comment

• Olov,

radar view came back today, but it still "dies" at random times--sometimes after 10 seconds, sometimes after 40 minutes.

if i was a paying customer instead of a contributor, this would highly distress me.

i don't use the "main" display, but i depend heavily on the "radar view" display.

please help.

nit

Comment

• Originally posted by smartymarty View Post
        Olov,

radar view came back today, but it still "dies" at random times--sometimes after 10 seconds, sometimes after 40 minutes.

if i was a paying customer instead of a contributor, this would highly distress me.

i don't use the "main" display, but i depend heavily on the "radar view" display.

please help.

nit
        Theres some key things missing from your help request. Your browser type, if you have any blockers that would stop the login process being confirmed. The method you are opening radar view (there are 2 links to follow)

So far we have a window showing you are logged into the webpage and not a lot else..
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• The show route isn't working for me any more. I've tried 3 different browsers and same problem. Was working yesterday. Any clues?

Comment

• Originally posted by andsmi87 View Post
            The show route isn't working for me any more. I've tried 3 different browsers and same problem. Was working yesterday. Any clues?
            Same here, map stays zoomed out with all flights visible again when I press show route to get back to where I was before.

Comment

• differences

Oblivian,

i was only aware of the "account page" to initiate radar view. i used to be able to just enter "radarview.flightradar24.com" and it would start right up, but then "die" after random intervals. i use firefox to access the site. i have no blockers--have even turned off BitDefender and Windows firewalls to no avail. at any rate, why doesn't the "live air traffic" page never present these problems?

this is what i normally get to when i try to refresh radar view via F-5. i have to click on "logged in" and select radar view--which is bothersome, as i've already informed your software that i wanted to refresh the radar view page.

fr24-good.jpg

if you notice, "radar view" and "alerts" are presented as options, which are missing from my previous post.

please let me know if you need any further information.

nit

Comment

• Originally posted by bbokica View Post
                Same here, map stays zoomed out with all flights visible again when I press show route to get back to where I was before.
                This was actually an attempt to make it better, but the change in functionality will be rolled back shortly! Hopefully today, possibly Monday the function will behave as before again!

Comment

Oblivian,

i was only aware of the "account page" to initiate radar view. i used to be able to just enter "radarview.flightradar24.com" and it would start right up, but then "die" after random intervals. i use firefox to access the site. i have no blockers--have even turned off BitDefender and Windows firewalls to no avail. at any rate, why doesn't the "live air traffic" page never present these problems?

this is what i normally get to when i try to refresh radar view via F-5. i have to click on "logged in" and select radar view--which is bothersome, as i've already informed your software that i wanted to refresh the radar view page.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7522[/ATTACH]

if you notice, "radar view" and "alerts" are presented as options, which are missing from my previous post.

please let me know if you need any further information.

nit
                  Hi Smartymarty!

We found an issue with your account a couple of days ago. For some reason your account would be set as active sometimes, and inactive other times. That should now be fixed, and you should therefore see the Radarview and alerts options constantly from now on.

You are also reporting issues with the actual radar view when you use it, these issues are not related to your account, most likely a problem with radarview itself. I will try to get it fixed, but so far not able to reproduce what you are reporting.

Regards,
                  Olov

Comment

• still no availability

Olov,

thanks for checking into it for me!

unfortunately, "radar view" nor "alerts" have been available for the last 7.5 hours.

nit

Comment

Olov,

thanks for checking into it for me!

unfortunately, "radar view" nor "alerts" have been available for the last 7.5 hours.

nit
                      OK... really sorry about that. Will look into it, but it will unfortunately be hard to get it sorted before Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                        OK... really sorry about that. Will look into it, but it will unfortunately be hard to get it sorted before Monday.
                        Olov,

i finally gave up working weekends about 15 years ago. i certainly don't expect others to do so!!

thanks!

nit

Comment

Olov,

i finally gave up working weekends about 15 years ago. i certainly don't expect others to do so!!

thanks!

nit
                          Lets continue this in email please, check your inbox!

Comment

• Not sure if it is a bug, but I have to ask.

I can not get any more VOR, and NDB stations to display. I can display Low and High altitude map, but no VOR/NDB.
                            Low altitude map is no good to use when you are trackung approach or departure from specific airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9A6DQB View Post
                              Not sure if it is a bug, but I have to ask.

I can not get any more VOR, and NDB stations to display. I can display Low and High altitude map, but no VOR/NDB.
                              Low altitude map is no good to use when you are trackung approach or departure from specific airport.
                              I would not categorise it as a bug, we replaced the VOR/NDB with the new maps.
                              We have now understood that some people prefer the old VOR/NDB markers, and we will create another layer to cater to that need as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                                I would not categorise it as a bug, we replaced the VOR/NDB with the new maps.
                                We have now understood that some people prefer the old VOR/NDB markers, and we will create another layer to cater to that need as well.
                                Hopefuly soon.
                                We realy miss that info.
                                Also would prishiate possibiliti to load point s from file, like in radarview.

Comment

Working...
                                X