• Show
Clear All

• Ehhhh ?

airportpins.jpg

The Pin Options

On
    Off
    Auto

Are now removed and have a slider now, but on a low zoom level it still displays them

airportpins.jpg
    Last edited by equi; 2016-04-18, 16:50.
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
      I understand that the new plane info view (left hand panel) is not perfectly designed for smaller screens. In this weeks release, we will introduce a setting (for subscribers) to disable the aircraft image.
      I know it won't solve it completely, but it's a start.
      Thanks @Olov,
      Hate to be critical but taking the a/c image away is not great, taking the scheduled times/route timings and route circle distance and moving it further down the menu along with 4 different speed types etc is secondary info. The basics shown 6 years ago plus a good quality mini photo that is 1 flight number, 1 speed, 1 alt, 1 route,1 reg,1 a/c type,1 airline with flight number, would be better placed in the primary panel along with the photo of what we are looking for, and what it looks like, above this info.
      The rest should be demoted below further down the list in my opinion.
      It is great to have all this information,great if you have the time (or the will) to navigate it.
      But
      Lets keep it simple in the primary view .
      Airports are busy places for spotters, as are airways we need to use fr24 fast with minimum intervention.
      Retain the essential primary flight radar24 controls

T-EGGP52
      Last edited by radiostationx; 2016-04-18, 18:44.

Comment

• Anyone notice in the last 24hours that the website does not load using Ad Block Plus?

Comment

• Well done with the option to hide aircraft photos - just checked it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by airnrail View Post
            Well done with the option to hide aircraft photos - just checked it out.
            Yesssss

Screenshot_1.jpg
            For official support use Contact Form

Comment

• Originally posted by radiostationx View Post
              Thanks @Olov,
              Hate to be critical but taking the a/c image away is not great, taking the scheduled times/route timings and route circle distance and moving it further down the menu along with 4 different speed types etc is secondary info. The basics shown 6 years ago plus a good quality mini photo that is 1 flight number, 1 speed, 1 alt, 1 route,1 reg,1 a/c type,1 airline with flight number, would be better placed in the primary panel along with the photo of what we are looking for, and what it looks like, above this info.
              The rest should be demoted below further down the list in my opinion.
              It is great to have all this information,great if you have the time (or the will) to navigate it.
              But
              Lets keep it simple in the primary view .
              Airports are busy places for spotters, as are airways we need to use fr24 fast with minimum intervention.
              Retain the essential primary flight radar24 controls

T-EGGP52
              The issue is that there are so many use cases for Fr24, its all kinds of people using it for all kinds of tasks. We will consider revising the design again, to make it even more flexible.. but to be honest, we will not be able to please all users..

Comment

• Great work on the FR24 improvements! The switch to turn off the A/C photo was genius, now everything fits on one screen without scrolling. Looking forward to trying out all these new layer buttons. Thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                  Ehhhh ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7422[/ATTACH]

The Pin Options

On
                  Off
                  Auto

Are now removed and have a slider now, but on a low zoom level it still displays them

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7424[/ATTACH]
                  Yes that is correct.

Before this update we had, On, off or Auto.

On displayed all airports we had in our database for the current map view.
                  Off displayed 0 airports
                  Auto displayed up to 100 airports.

Now, its On or Off, and if its On you can choose between the minimum 40 and the maximum 300 airports. Perhaps we could tweak this to be between 0 and infinite amount, if that helps?

Comment

• 0 would be very nice, you don't need any airport pins on that zoom level (in my eyes)
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Hello, sorry if this message is not in the good forum, i'm French and my english is not good, i search to report a bug, and i find it, if its not the good forum to post, please move my message in the good section...

So i want to report a bug, when i try to join the webpage of FlightRadar24, the website load for 1second and after it, i saw a white page... Sunday, i don't have this bug, i have clear my computer with CCLEARNER but the bug is still here. I use Firefox, but in Chrome i don't have this bug. If someone can say me how i can fix it, thank's you !

Sans titre.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Boorinoo View Post
                        Hello, sorry if this message is not in the good forum, i'm French and my english is not good, i search to report a bug, and i find it, if its not the good forum to post, please move my message in the good section...

So i want to report a bug, when i try to join the webpage of FlightRadar24, the website load for 1second and after it, i saw a white page... Sunday, i don't have this bug, i have clear my computer with CCLEARNER but the bug is still here. I use Firefox, but in Chrome i don't have this bug. If someone can say me how i can fix it, thank's you !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7427[/ATTACH]
                        Ok, so in Firefox you just get a white page. We tested on a couple of systems here in the office, and can't reproduce it. Unless we get more reports, there is not much we can do right now.

/Olov

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                          Wrong

Nope, wrong.

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th :

Screenshot (5).jpgScreenshot (6).jpgScreenshot (7).jpgScreenshot (8).jpgScreenshot (9).jpg

Playback works from 11th onwards only, but as soon as you move the slider all the flights disappear and don't come back without starting over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                            Ok, so in Firefox you just get a white page. We tested on a couple of systems here in the office, and can't reproduce it. Unless we get more reports, there is not much we can do right now.

/Olov
                            Ok, i just find the solution, this is Adblock, i disabled it, and now that's work, i never have this problem before, this is weird.

Comment

• no more radar view again!

nit

Comment

• Originally posted by Boorinoo View Post
                                Ok, i just find the solution, this is Adblock, i disabled it, and now that's work, i never have this problem before, this is weird.
                                Yes the site does not load using Adblock, something changed recently

Comment

Working...
                                X