New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just made this observation:
    After login to the main page it seems as if my status as Business Account is not recognised. I get limited details on aircraft and flights and I get logged out after a short period.

BUT if I then visit my account page, then login again AND THEN go from there to the main page - THEN I have the Business Account benefits and I stay logged in.

Without being an expect, I suspect that the prober cookies are not set all the way round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
      I just made this observation:
      After login to the main page it seems as if my status as Business Account is not recognised. I get limited details on aircraft and flights and I get logged out after a short period.

BUT if I then visit my account page, then login again AND THEN go from there to the main page - THEN I have the Business Account benefits and I stay logged in.

Without being an expect, I suspect that the prober cookies are not set all the way round.
      Thanks Kpin, relayed to developers...

Comment

• For me, as a feeder, it shows that cookies (in which the auth token fr24 uses to ident the user is stored) gets deleted when I click on an aircraft. As a workaround I use a plugin like 'EditThisCookie' for Chrome to protect the cookies from beeing deleted. I won't get logged off anymore. The import ones are: _frOgh _frPbl _frPubKey and _frc

Regards
        Maik

Comment

• Since the new site software came on line I can login but after a few minutes the display will stop updating. I need to reload the page to update the aircraft. This is happening on 2 different computers at different locations using Google Chrome.

Comment

• The dreaded "log out bug" may not be 100% fixed yet, but it seems like things has improved a bit with recent changes.

Thank you all for your reports, keep reporting, we read them all. Might take a while before we have adressed them all, but in time we will.

Comment

• I have followed the procedure stated by kpin and after that just only one time the system logged me out. I logged in again and so far the issue has not come again. I dont know if this procedure works or is due to the improvements that FR team is doing...The fact is that no further log out events observed last 2 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by atairlines View Post
                I'm unable to login... I receive the following message: "Your email address has not been confirmed. Resend confirmation email"

But the confirmation email does not arrive...
                Me too...
                China Kunming
                F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• Can`t log in. "Email adress has not been confirmed..."

Comment

• OK, got it. Multiple reports on confirmation emails not received. Looking into it.

Comment

• Thank you

Comment

• Seems to be settling down here.....infact I'm seeing slightly better range since the upgrade! Coincidence?

Comment

• Dear Olov and FR24 Team,

Lastest observed bugs and remarks,

BUGS REPORT
                          1. (Known) sudden logging out after 3-5 mins of usage. I have noticed that there are PC configurations using Chrome where the autologging out issue does not happen. I am using the 3 account limit at the time. One on my phone, and two PCs. One of the PCs has not self logged out ever since webpage upgrade so far, and also there are reports of people stating not logging out bug presence on their devices.
                          2. Low refreshing rate on basic and extended Mode S parameters. On old web page the parameters were updated faster.
                          3. Why some Non-IRS aircrafts show a considerable difference between GPS ALT and ADSB Barometric Reported ALT (Calibrated ALT), up to 2500 ft ? There are some other ADSB/GPS equipped aircraft like YV2793 where the difference is the normal expected between GPS alt vs CAL Alt...
                          4. Why IRS equipped aircrafts display a GPS Altitude?....Doesn´t should this field display N/A?. On IRS equipped aircraft the Calibrated ALT and GPS ALT is observed exactly the same.
                          5. Erratic TAS, IAS, MACH and Temp in most of aircrafts. In tropical zones where the expected outside temperature should be aprox 10°C at 10000ft, the observed temp has been -46°C. On the other hand, what type of temp is this, TAT or SAT?.
                          6. Unaccurate IAS/MACH/TAS during some flight phases, i.e., during final approach in an A320 the observed IAS has been over 273kts when the GS is 160Kts, same with mach (.740) and TAS (430kts). Other times these parameters seem to get freeze.
                          7. Erratic display of FIR/UIR info. Most of the time only "Position Estimated" is shown.
                          8. Missing Main Manu Bar observed in some Mozilla and Chrome browsers. I tried clicking "default view" to restore the bar with no success.
                          9. Delay observed on the display time of Extended parameters compared with the basic parameters. Up to 5/7 secs takes Ext Mode S to be displayed after basic parameters are already shown. Are these parameters calculated from basic parameters or is this data extracted from ADSB transmitted raw data?
                          10. When Left Menu Bar is unselected (Hiden) on LAYERS SETTINGS, still a little strap portion of bar remains visible on left side of the screen. The only way to get it out of view is by means of FullScreen selection.
                          11. Why Extended Mode s parameters are disabled when aircrafts are on ground?
                          12. Squawk missing on aircrafts without extended Mode S parameters.
                          13. Overall system performance too slow compared with old FR24 site.
                          14. ***NEW*** When "follow flight" function is enabled and any bookmark is selected, the Follow flight keeps engaged and does not allow the bookmark be seen.
                          15. ***NEW*** When a bookmark is saved including setting as weather layer, and after select this bookmark which calls the weather layer activation, the weather switch remains off even thought the layer has been switched on.

REMARKS
                          Remarks or suggestions moved to http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...T-BUG-REPORTS)

Best regards.

B.
                          Last edited by Bomberman; 2016-03-22, 01:07.

Comment

• I just set up my feed this weekend, and so far have not been able to login due to the noted "email confirmation" issue. Although I am disappointed that I have not been able to get into the system, I am surprised at how responsive the support team at FR24 has been to my emails (especially in the midst of a meltdown). Bravo to them (Olov, I hope you tell them they are doing a good job). It is hard to have a shiny new toy and then be told to wait, but I will manage...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                              I'm sure we would relax if FR24 were to provide:

1. The list of all known issues.
                              2. An estimated time to fix.
                              3. A definitive list of features. For example, is the Premium enforced timeout a new feature or bug?

In the absence of any "hard" information, customers are bound to complain about what's not working for them.
                              Good point Mike and I'm sure you'll get some kind of reply on it. Having said that, I'm not sure we can realistically expect to get complete answers
                              to all the questions we ask them. Good luck with it though. Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBHgpJON View Post
                                Seems to be settling down here.....infact I'm seeing slightly better range since the upgrade! Coincidence?
                                Weather can affect range.

I think a lot of the complaints have their core roots in the logoff problems with deleted or corrupted cookies. I notice that a lot of the labels go into "sub only mode" and it looks like you're still logged on but if you refresh the page you see that you're logged off. That was happening about every 30 seconds last night but tonight it seems to be working well. No logoffs for awhile, touch wood!

Comment

Working...
                                X