No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After great disappointments yesterday most things seems to be work fine although a bit slow.
    All my bookmarks have gone by never mind that.

The only real problem I have is that my alerts have gone and this is very annoying, especially because I still get e-mail alerts and have no way to manage them. I will give FR24 a few days and then report it to support[at]fr24.com

Comment

• Now that it seems things are starting to work, I was wondering if any of yours radarview is working? I still have a blank screen.
      T-EKCH1

Comment

• Lots of toys being thrown............but then then again these '1st world problems' can be annoying! Seriously people, give 'em a chance.

Comment

• My Radarview is blank is blank too. I just looked today I have not not used it in a couple of weeks and see they changed everything. This was the only reason I subscribed to flightradar24 and I'm not getting what I paid for.

Comment

• Originally posted by GBHgpJON View Post
            Lots of toys being thrown.
            Or observations on how to implement major changes with minimum disruption and customer dissatisfaction?

Let's not forget that FR24 still relies upon thousands of volunteer feeders who deserve support, even when things go wrong. And there are thousands who have purchased Premium subscriptions which don't work as expected.

I'm sure these teething problems will get fixed, eventually. But, in the meantime, some are using this forum to provide feedback, both positive and negative, which I'm sure FR24 appreciates.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• I agree with Mike. We feed 24/7 but with this update (with no warnings that I noticed) I can no longer log in with my premium account, and, trying to confirm my account just brings up an error.

Comment

• i have to log in with my premium account almost every 2 min
                it keeps forgetting (latest FF)

Comment

• A few bugs:

- I keep having to log in when I revisit FR24 even though I have ticked the box to stay signed in (and yes, I'm accepting cookies)
                  - The feed stats page no longer has the option to filter by country (would be nice to have that)
                  - Again on the feed stats page, the statistics seem to be for more than the last 30 days (uptimes of 7500 hrs in the last 30 days...I'm struggling to achieve that ;-) )

Everything else seems to work just fine!

Comment

• As some users are experiencing issues, how about we assist the Developers and list the hardware we are using? This may help identify one or more common denominators that lead to the problems experienced, I will kick it off with my tower where I am NOT experiencing any issues.

Operating System
                    Windows 10 Pro 32-bit
                    CPU
                    Intel Pentium E5700 @ 3.00GHz
                    Wolfdale 45nm Technology
                    RAM
                    4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 399MHz (6-6-6-15)
                    Motherboard
                    Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. G41MT-S2P (Socket 775)
                    Graphics
                    2243W (1920x1080@59Hz)
                    Panasonic-TV (1920x1080@59Hz)
                    1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 5450 (Gigabyte)
                    Audio
                    AMD High Definition Audio Device
                    If life is a stage, most of us are unrehearsed...!

Comment

• Thank you all for your reports and patience!

We have been a bit overwhelmed with performance issues since the release. The team has been working non-stop to solve those, and will now focus on other bugs.

Keep reports coming, and please continue to be patient, we are really doing our best to sort everything out as quickly as possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                        Keep reports coming, and please continue to be patient, we are really doing our best to sort everything out as quickly as possible!
                        Thanks Olov.

It may help us and your team if you could list the known issues? We could then focus on reporting additional ones. And we would know which ones you're already addressing.
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Amper View Post
                          @Roy4All Select satellite map before starting playback
                          That doesn't seem to work. I get satellite view on the main radar view itself but not on the playback page...

Comment

• Dear Olov,
                            Just received my ADS-B receiver this week and set it up, then FLR24 went into toxic melt down....and I waited patiently because I have experienced this online with other formats before.Then tonight here in Alice Springs Australia there is no wind clear skies and I am getting good distances from ground to air despite being surrounded by ranges....I for one am happy and I think these problems are getting fixed relatively quickly...Bravo from Down Under

Comment

• RELAX

Originally posted by Amper View Post
                              There is no link to the old one. No need to switch browser. Just please be patient untill upgrade is over.
                              Unbelievable the amount of complainers even after FR24 has said be 'be patient'. In other words RELAX

Comment

• Not complaining, just reporting.
                                Feeder here.

The new website logs me off when it says it shouldn't with my access rights, business.

I'm sure it will get sorted in due course.

Comment

Working...
                                X