New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nippa View Post
    Not sure that as a Premium customer I should have to go through what looks like unannounced beta testing.
    The left side menu sometimes works , sometimes freezes and looks fuzzy and no North Atlantic Tracks.
    Overall the experience on my Desktop ( Firefox) is clunky and I'm giving up for now in the hope that things will be better later on.
    Sorry guys but for me your service has declined.
    I approve... +1

Comment

fly tracks freeze and don't refresh, or don't appear, left panel il absent, etc......... It's become heavy....
      Last edited by lemonnier; 2016-03-18, 11:50.

Comment

This has now become totally unusable on my WIN7/Firefox set up. I am logged in as a premium user and, after connection, no tracks update, sporadic aircraft details when I click on a specific aircraft. Then it just locks up totally with no refresh.

It all worked well previously on my platform, so DON'T suggest that I change browser.

A VERY poor release - you need to debug it properly before releasing. Please therefore revert back to the old front end until then.

Camallison

Comment

Originally posted by lemonnier View Post
          I need to press F5 every 5 mn,
          5 minutes? Mine every 30 seconds at the moment..............
          -
          13 NM East of EHAM
          -

Comment

I have a problem. My subscription looked business yesterday. But it changed to basic today. I am sharing data with dvb -t stick for you since yesterday and almost always. Why it has changed? I want it to be corrected. I would appreciate if you can help.

Comment

Originally posted by bbora View Post
              I have a problem. My subscription looked business yesterday. But it changed to basic today. I am sharing data with dvb -t stick for you since yesterday and almost always. Why it has changed? I want it to be corrected. I would appreciate if you can help.
              Hi bbora, the same thing has happened to my account. I actually was in the process of setting up my new feeder yesterday when the site was upgraded. I am sure the admins will get it sorted, obviously is a problem for multiple people.

Comment

Originally posted by bbora View Post
                I had this problem, logged in again, and that sorted it.

camallison

Comment

So for me so far the issues seem to be:
                  - "freezing" of plane data, along with difficulty (ie slow or never loads) getting aircraft info when clicking
                  - statistics page doesn't appear to be updating (I haven't been checking closely) and the data present seems to be incorrect (ie over 720hrs uptime in 30 days)
                  - business account not being applied for the feed data

Obviously the upgrade hasn't gone quite as planned. It is always difficult to fully test a new system before launching, you can't always feed the new system with the actual data and load until migration. All the admins can do now is work through the issues, which would seem to be a lot more productive than doing a rollback.

Comment

I've tried to use FR24 on and off for most of today (18 March) but the map is empty, there aren't any aircraft shown. I've tried refreshing many times to no avail. FR24 is such a fantastic website, I do hope it will return to its speed and functionality that was evident prior to the 'upgrade'.

I'm very disappointed that the Advert Box at the bottom of the page is reluctant to disappear despite when clicking on the 'Hide' button - only for a large box with Google Apps to take its place. Since losing my job I cannot afford to go Premium so I'm seemingly stuck with a poorer FR24 display than before - its very disappointing that the 'Google Apps advert and Pay FR Premium cannot be placed on the left hand margin.

Any thoughts or comments about what can be done in my position?

Comment

Originally posted by camallison View Post

camallison
                      Thanks. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by camallison View Post

camallison
                        Same problem here, yesterday i was business and today i'm gold! But, there is another bug, i just cant log out of the page! I click in the button and he refresh the page with me logged in!
                        T-SBCT5/T-SBCT6

Comment

Hello All

I was a Premium User and updated to Gold yesterday and I am having a problem today of "Screen Freeze". My laptop F5 button is getting worn out refreshing the page when all the aircraft stop moving in mid-air.

Also refreshing the page takes 2 or 3 pushes of F5 to get information on the page or I am left with a blank page

Thanks
                          Last edited by pingu70@EGCC; 2016-03-18, 15:07. Reason: more info

Comment

I'm unable to login... I receive the following message: "Your email address has not been confirmed. Resend confirmation email"

But the confirmation email does not arrive...

Comment

I've worked in IT all my life and appreciate the challenges associated with releasing new or enhanced software. Even with the most exhaustive testing, something will go wrong. But this can be mitigated by having a contingency plan and keeping everyone informed about plans and progress.

As a data feeder since the very beginning, I think FR24 could and should have communicated this change beforehand with a personalised email. It shouldn't be assumed that we all visit this forum or FR24's Facebook or Twitter accounts. I for one don't.

I'm sure these issues will get sorted but right now I'm totally fed up with having to continually login to my Premium account, maybe because there's now a timeout period? Or maybe there isn't? Unfortunately I don't know because no one at FR24 has bothered to tell us.

I've just disconnected my FR24 feed and will only restart it when things get back to normal and I don't have to keep logging into my Premium account. Hopefully FR24 will send an email to let us know?
                              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Sorry if this has already been dealt with. But radar view isīnot working. Screen is completely blank and coordinates are in the thousands.

Best regards
                                By the way the new GUI looks great and so does the 3D view. Hope you guys can fix the bugs.
                                T-EKCH1

Comment

Working...
                                X