No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here, and my post below http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...ll=1#post76560
    For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Originally posted by Amper View Post
      @Roy4All Select satellite map before starting playback

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7184[/ATTACH]

And for rest...

All bugs are being solved. Let's give some time to the FR24 team before reporting bugs.

I will quote Brian, as he said it nicely

All updates on situation are published on FR24 Twitter page https://twitter.com/flightradar24
      We shall see.. (Old post wrong)
      Last edited by Jarod; 2016-03-17, 21:41.

Comment

How to make the forums burst into live in 1 easy step.. refresh the webpage
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

On my android phone on my feed page it Doesn't show properly at the top for max range, online / offline etc. On my iPad I can see it if I rotate the screen

Comment

Originally posted by andrewh_85 View Post
            On my android phone on my feed page it Doesn't show properly at the top for max range, online / offline etc. On my iPad I can see it if I rotate the screen
            I expect they will not be optimising the web page for view on mobile devices when the apps are so freely available.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

.. Although that doesnt show your feed stats etc.. But I suspect itll be backburner for now

Comment

there are no labels at the airplanes.
                To see any information about a aircraft, i need to click on each???

Comment

Originally posted by nuu-ya View Post
                  Have you tried turning them on in settings?

Comment

Originally posted by nuu-ya View Post
                    Zoom levels. Callsign (may) be default. However will not show if too many on screen to stop it being cluttered. Will only show at lower levels

Comment

Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
                      Still slow, currently only showing map.

The flight info bar has too much info now. I have to scroll to see it all. I know you can minimise sections down, but there is something in each section I do want to see. Possibly From/To and aircraft type could be shrunk to give more room.
                      Noticed that on 22inch monitor I have to scroll to see Radar down. On 24 I have to scroll to see bottom half of numbers for long and lat.

Map for radar view isn't loading, though will give that time.

Have one computer on where in Firefox I can see planes fine when not logged on. Login and I can't see any. Tried deleting cookies etc to no avail. Works fine on chrome on same computer and Firefox on another computer. Head scratching on that one!

ADDITION
                      Turned filter ON then OFF, planes showed up. It was off and I had no filters there anyway. But that seemed to work.
                      Last edited by nzfatmatt; 2016-03-17, 22:43. Reason: Addition

Comment

Originally posted by nzfatmatt View Post
                        Noticed that on 22inch monitor I have to scroll to see Radar down. On 24 I have to scroll to see bottom half of numbers for long and lat.

Map for radar view isn't loading, though will give that time.

Have one computer on where in Firefox I can see planes fine when not logged on. Login and I can't see any. Tried deleting cookies etc to no avail. Works fine on chrome on same computer and Firefox on another computer. Head scratching on that one!

ADDITION
                        Turned filter ON then OFF, planes showed up. It was off and I had no filters there anyway. But that seemed to work.
                        I sort of had a feeling when I saw the beta that it may be different for people with screen expectations.. (and mentioned so) that not being terribly fluid if coded for only 22+ or 24+ in the developers environment that others may then strike issues with smaller or differing from native resolutions

I know of 1 airline with 17" 4:3s still running 800x600/1024x768 that notice a loss of realestate if selecting their AC for ETA

Comment

3D views not working well on my Samsung laptop. Scenery only half loads as plane moves. Lots of black squares.

Comment

Lets be patience with FR24 - let the developers " fine-tune " the System.

We can see vast improvements in FR24 since 2012 and I am sure we WILL see more better things ahead.

Feedback whatever we can - but give the developers time to fine-tune - things can't happen with a " snap of a finger ".
                            F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

I thought this was to provide feedback on the performance of the new software.
                              Mine is logging off after about 60 minutes, very annoying.
                              My user name and password are now being flagged as "Invalid" clearly wrong....
                              I don't expect miracles but this is not looking to flash at the moment.
                              Yes I will be patient after all I have no other options.........

Comment

Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
                                I thought this was to provide feedback on the performance of the new software.
                                Mine is logging off after about 60 minutes, very annoying.
                                My user name and password are now being flagged as "Invalid" clearly wrong....
                                I don't expect miracles but this is not looking to flash at the moment.
                                Yes I will be patient after all I have no other options.........
                                Yep I get logged off which is annoying.

Good to know someone else can't login. I had it on my two accounts, now locked out for 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X