New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
    Is anyone else experience playback not functioning correctly? None of the planes move anymore. It was always rather glitchy and sometimes required a quick slide back a few mins to get them moving, but now nothing happens at all and the planes sit static on the map without moving, yet the time increases as normal. Tried using default 12x and also greater speeds but nothing working, not even when zoomed right in. Could people check please.

Also having a lot of "we could not fetch your data, please try again later" when clicking on planes.
    Not sure sure but I think some issue like this has already been reported, as a mather of fact I had a problem like this, something related to chronology and the actual time when in playback mode. I maybe wrong but one of the solutions at that moment was to change the time in the use'rs system Go back some pages in this forum, I think you'll find something.

Comment

• Map Filters Not Working.

I see that FR24 Web Page team has been upgrading the Web Page again to add another click menu, called "Map View".

Whatever you have done to the web page, has made the "Map Filters" inoperable yet again.

Please STOP adding new things to the Web Page, as whenever you do so, other things stop working.

Before you ask. I've logged out, refreshed my browser (Chrome) and logged back in and still, the Map Filters do not work.

Seriously FR24, you're making things worse when attempting to improve. It worked perfectly before, why tamper?
      T-EGBB16

Hardware: NooElec DVB-T2 Dongle, Raspi Pi2 Mod B, 6dB Collinear Antenna, Nevis Pre-Amp & 1090mhz SAW Filter, 9mtrs WF100 Cable and 28ft Mast.
      Software: Rasbain Jessie Lite, FR24 Feeder, Dump1090mutab and VRS.
      Stats for Mar 18, 2016. Uptime:100%. Aircraft seen:2,012. Positions Reported:486,817. Maximum Distance:243nm (Stats provided by FR24)

Comment

• Thanks for posting this, now I know it's not just a problem with my account.

I was removing all my filters and readding them individually with no success..

Tested with Firefox 49 and Midori 0.5.11 ( Webkit rendering engine ).

Comment

• More that alert support email the faster they'll try and stop the emails
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I can't see any aircraft (zero, zilch) - just airport markers. But if I log off and use the free version all the planes appear. Weird.

Comment

• Glad it's not just me. I tried different browsers, but none of the filters work currently. The aircraft stop moving or disappear altogether. It's nice that they added custom fleet now in the filters options, but it's useless without filers working.

By the same token, filters on Fleet View (to show selected fleet only) don't work. But I don't think those ever did.

Comment

• All airplanes disappear when selecting own bookmark

I have a Gold account.
                The website had been working fine for a long time, but today I noticed that after logging in and selecting one of my bookmarks, all airplanes disappeared.
                Logging out brings the airplanes back.

The behavior is very consistent: I log in and all airplanes are there. I select one of my bookmarks and they disappear. I try zooming in and out, and also selecting other bookmarks to no avail. The only way to get the airplanes back is to log out.

I have tried using Safari on MacOS and Firefox on Linux. Same situation, so I know it is not a computer-related problem.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Maybe this is related to the site upgrade that took place earlier today?

Comment

• OCTOBER 2016 UPDATE PERFORMED

25-10-16

Placeholder/post to notify of merged new bugs
                  Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-10-26, 06:23.
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• I had the same behavior starting today. If I log I see airplanes, but as soon as I select one of my bookmarks they disappear.
                    Zooming in and out and selecting other bookmarks doesn't help.

I've already sent a message using the contact form. I also started a thread in the forum for this specific issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gustavo R View Post
                      I had the same behavior starting today. If I log I see airplanes, but as soon as I select one of my bookmarks they disappear.
                      Zooming in and out and selecting other bookmarks doesn't help.

I've already sent a message using the contact form. I also started a thread in the forum for this specific issue.
                      If you look 2 posts up. You'll see I merged them both to a single location so the developers who had previously monitored this thread will take note

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                        If you look 2 posts up. You'll see I merged them both to a single location so the developers who had previously monitored this thread will take note
                        Yes. I just noticed. Thank you. I am new to this forum.

Comment

• Having now tried the new version with Win10, Win7 and XP using both Chrome and Firefox, the best interim solution I can suggest is to disable filters and keep them disabled until this is sorted out - and I have no doubt it will be. Note though that disabling means just that - pull the top slider to the left. Just deleting your filters does not work. If you use a bookmark to move to another area you'll probably have to refresh (F5) to get the planes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by airnrail View Post
                            Having now tried the new version with Win10, Win7 and XP using both Chrome and Firefox, the best interim solution I can suggest is to disable filters and keep them disabled until this is sorted out - and I have no doubt it will be. Note though that disabling means just that - pull the top slider to the left. Just deleting your filters does not work. If you use a bookmark to move to another area you'll probably have to refresh (F5) to get the planes back.
                            Thanks! The interim solution works, with the caveat that every time a bookmark is selected you need to disable filters again.

Comment

• Hi All,

Yesterday, shortly after lunch time (UTC) Flightradar24 launched a newer version of the website with added features. Unfortunately after this release we've encountered a technical issue which has resulted in the below general issues:

* Aircraft icons not appearing for users who are logged in, however re-appearing when users choose to log-out
                              * General filtering issues, including filters not working at all
                              * Aircraft history loading slowly or not at all

Our developers are currently investigating these issues as a matter of priority and we hope to have them resolved ASAP!

Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this is causing you! Feel free to also email our support team at support@fr24.com
                              Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• If it helps any... When I enable a filter, firefox console is showing repeated "Cross-origin request blocked: Same origin policy disallows reading the remote resource at ...ommitted... (Reason: CORS header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ missing)"

Comment

Working...
                                X