New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by p38p51 View Post
    Unbelievable the amount of complainers even after FR24 has said be 'be patient'. In other words RELAX
    I'm sure we would relax if FR24 were to provide:

1. The list of all known issues.
    2. An estimated time to fix.
    3. A definitive list of features. For example, is the Premium enforced timeout a new feature or bug?

In the absence of any "hard" information, customers are bound to complain about what's not working for them.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
      I'm sure we would relax if FR24 were to provide:

1. The list of all known issues.
      2. An estimated time to fix.
      3. A definitive list of features. For example, is the Premium enforced timeout a new feature or bug?

In the absence of any "hard" information, customers are bound to complain about what's not working for them.
      Hi Anmer,

Sorry, but right now we prefer to really focus on solving all the issues we can. Information to the forum might not be at top level for the next week or two!

Thanks for your understanding!

Olov

Comment

• Hi All,

unfortunately. Since the beginning of this afternoon all freeze after 10 seconds. It's hopeless.
        -
        13 NM East of EHAM
        -

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
          Sorry, but right now we prefer to really focus on solving all the issues we can. Information to the forum might not be at top level for the next week or two!
          It's your decision. But I would have thought it would have taken no longer to post the information as it took to post your reply.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            It's your decision. But I would have thought it would have taken no longer to post the information as it took to post your reply.
            If that was the case I would have given you the information for sure! Unfortunately I don't have it easily available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bierboum View Post
              Hi All,

unfortunately. Since the beginning of this afternoon all freeze after 10 seconds. It's hopeless.
              Hi Bierboum. That does not sound like a known issue. Could you contact support please?

thanks!
              Olov

Comment

• Just please fix logging out with Premium and I think that should be the biggest fix as of now. My Firefox isn't even asking me to remember the password so typing the mail and password every 30 minutes is really boring.

Comment

• Airport used to show reg for arrivals and departures which came in useful,now just a blank space,will this be adjusted?

John in Seaford

Comment

• From reading Olov's reply to one of my earlier posts, there may not be much point in posting issues here.

Hi Bierboum. That does not sound like a known issue. Could you contact support please?
                    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Seems okay now,perhaps it was my laptop playing up for some reason

John

Comment

• hi,
                        new pbm this evening: impossible to select a plane: icon changes colour, but on click, nothing is selected....

Comment

• Under Flight Details it shows the upper wind. By convention it is the direction from which the wind blows so why is the arrow pointing in that direction and not from it.
                          Call me pedantic but after 42 years flying it looks so wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by DemonLee View Post
                            I am really surprised about many of the issues being reported, the only problem I had was finding where they hid the Feed Stats page though that is now resolved.

In relation to other issues, as I have an IT background I would suggest the following;

I am not being logged out, nor am I seeing other issues such a freezing etc, running home built PC with twin processors (32bit), with 4Gb RAM, 3D compatible graphics card with 8Gb Memory, Windows 10 Pro with all updates and fortunate to have High Speed Broadband.

Some issues may be related to low internet speeds, graphics card installed, conflicts with other programmes running, browser settings, etc. It is impossible for software and web developers to be able to ensure all potential computers are going to run it without issues due to the millions of potential permutations out there and you cannot just assume the problem it not at your end. I recently had issues with another site and it was simply a setting in my browser (IE11) that had not been activated.

To Demonlee, Where did you find the feed stats page, I can't find it.

Comment

• The subscription options are all lies.

It says for the "gold" plan :

"Flight history
                              Get info for past flights including aircraft type, registration, origin, destination, scedule, estimated time of arrival and actual time of departure. As a Gold Plan subscriber, you'll have access to 180 days of historical data. To see more historical flight information, consider upgrading to our Business Plan. If you're interested in data older than one year, please contact us."

It says my account is "gold" and in the description it says that I have access to 180 days flight history. Why then do I only have access to 30 days flight history?

It is 20 March today and this plane flew BOD-DXB on 19 Feb then DXB-TSA on 20 Feb - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-wtbr

Why then when I click this today does it no longer show the BOD-DXB leg which is over 30 days ago but within 180 days? I know that the BOD-DXB is there because I saw it a few weeks ago.

Please fix my account so that I have 180 days history as per the "gold" subscription. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                                The subscription options are all lies.

It says for the "gold" plan :

"Flight history
                                Get info for past flights including aircraft type, registration, origin, destination, scedule, estimated time of arrival and actual time of departure. As a Gold Plan subscriber, you'll have access to 180 days of historical data. To see more historical flight information, consider upgrading to our Business Plan. If you're interested in data older than one year, please contact us."

It says my account is "gold" and in the description it says that I have access to 180 days flight history. Why then do I only have access to 30 days flight history?

It is 20 March today and this plane flew BOD-DXB on 19 Feb then DXB-TSA on 20 Feb - https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/f-wtbr

Why then when I click this today does it no longer show the BOD-DXB leg which is over 30 days ago but within 180 days? I know that the BOD-DXB is there because I saw it a few weeks ago.

Please fix my account so that I have 180 days history as per the "gold" subscription. Thank you.
                                Not asking in the right place. You need to email

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
                                X