• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oblivian
    replied
    OCTOBER 2016 UPDATE PERFORMED

25-10-16

Placeholder/post to notify of merged new bugs
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2016-10-26, 06:23.

Leave a comment:

• Gustavo R
    replied
    All airplanes disappear when selecting own bookmark

I have a Gold account.
    The website had been working fine for a long time, but today I noticed that after logging in and selecting one of my bookmarks, all airplanes disappeared.
    Logging out brings the airplanes back.

The behavior is very consistent: I log in and all airplanes are there. I select one of my bookmarks and they disappear. I try zooming in and out, and also selecting other bookmarks to no avail. The only way to get the airplanes back is to log out.

I have tried using Safari on MacOS and Firefox on Linux. Same situation, so I know it is not a computer-related problem.

Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Maybe this is related to the site upgrade that took place earlier today?

Leave a comment:

• jarda
    replied
    Glad it's not just me. I tried different browsers, but none of the filters work currently. The aircraft stop moving or disappear altogether. It's nice that they added custom fleet now in the filters options, but it's useless without filers working.

By the same token, filters on Fleet View (to show selected fleet only) don't work. But I don't think those ever did.

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    I can't see any aircraft (zero, zilch) - just airport markers. But if I log off and use the free version all the planes appear. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    More that alert support email the faster they'll try and stop the emails

Leave a comment:

• mimku
    replied
    Thanks for posting this, now I know it's not just a problem with my account.

I was removing all my filters and readding them individually with no success..

Tested with Firefox 49 and Midori 0.5.11 ( Webkit rendering engine ).

Leave a comment:

• Responder
    replied
    Map Filters Not Working.

I see that FR24 Web Page team has been upgrading the Web Page again to add another click menu, called "Map View".

Whatever you have done to the web page, has made the "Map Filters" inoperable yet again.

Please STOP adding new things to the Web Page, as whenever you do so, other things stop working.

Before you ask. I've logged out, refreshed my browser (Chrome) and logged back in and still, the Map Filters do not work.

Seriously FR24, you're making things worse when attempting to improve. It worked perfectly before, why tamper?

Leave a comment:

• Windsurfmaniac
    replied
    Originally posted by rik130 View Post
    Is anyone else experience playback not functioning correctly? None of the planes move anymore. It was always rather glitchy and sometimes required a quick slide back a few mins to get them moving, but now nothing happens at all and the planes sit static on the map without moving, yet the time increases as normal. Tried using default 12x and also greater speeds but nothing working, not even when zoomed right in. Could people check please.

Also having a lot of "we could not fetch your data, please try again later" when clicking on planes.
    Not sure sure but I think some issue like this has already been reported, as a mather of fact I had a problem like this, something related to chronology and the actual time when in playback mode. I maybe wrong but one of the solutions at that moment was to change the time in the use'rs system Go back some pages in this forum, I think you'll find something.

Leave a comment:

• rik130
    replied
    Is anyone else experience playback not functioning correctly? None of the planes move anymore. It was always rather glitchy and sometimes required a quick slide back a few mins to get them moving, but now nothing happens at all and the planes sit static on the map without moving, yet the time increases as normal. Tried using default 12x and also greater speeds but nothing working, not even when zoomed right in. Could people check please.

Also having a lot of "we could not fetch your data, please try again later" when clicking on planes.

Leave a comment:

• aaamot
    replied
    Here You see the hvite "overlay" on the black text...
    webi_info_Mobile_info_2.jpg

I even tried editing the link to
    https://m.flightradar24.com/account/...tats/?id=15291
    but it is still the same.
    Text is going below the fr24 picture, and is not readable.

Regards, Asbjorn
    Norway
    Last edited by aaamot; 2016-09-11, 12:08. Reason: added info

Leave a comment:

• aaamot
    replied
    The Layout on this page is not good to view on a mobile.
    https://www.flightradar24.com/accoun...tats/?id=15291

Here is what I see on a PC:
    webi_info_PC_info.jpg
    But this info is missing on the mobile phone :
    webi_info_Mobile_info.jpg

It seems that the info is feeded to the phone, but the layout is not showing it.
    The image in next post shows me that there are something, overwriting the text with white color, so the info is there but is not visible / readable.
    ( it wouldnt allow me to put in another image here)

Originally posted by aaamot View Post

Quote shortend :

Hi !
    I'm trying to show my statistics on a mobile, with this link:
    flightradar24 (dot) com / account / feed-stats / ?id=****
    But on my mobile, some of the the header info disappears, so I missing some information:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7678[/ATTACH]

What I would like to see, is this information:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]7679[/ATTACH]
    Regards Asbjorn
    T-ENFL1

Leave a comment:

• Wolli
    replied
    VOR Barmen not displayed

Dear FR24 team,

logged in with "business subscription" I can display "Aeronautical Charts" (Settings -> Map -> Aeronautical Charts). Selecting "Navaids" shows VORs and NDBs. That's working fine.

However:
    The VOR Barmen ("BAM") is *not* displayed.
    As far as I know, this VOR is working.
    So, is there a special reason why it is not displayed?

Background information:
    1) You may have a look on this VOR when you display the following URL (Google Maps):

2) See a "list of VORs in Germany" in the German Wikipedia:

3) See the following entry in "World Aero Data":

Kind regards, -Wolli-
    Last edited by Wolli; 2016-09-10, 14:22.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    I have a feeling this may have been mentioned before.

Share URLs are not parsing correctly where callsign is unknown/MLAT

mlatshare.JPG

Double//'s not handled correctly

Leave a comment:

• Oblivian
    replied
    Originally posted by airnrail View Post
    There was a problem fetching your data

Of late I have been getting this message more and more often and it's at the point where right now I can click up to a dozen planes before one data panel will load. In the last 24 hours I have tried FR24 on several computers running both Chrome and Firefox and under Win7, XP and 8 all with the same effect. There also appear to be more than usual number of planes flying around tagged as "Unknown". Anyone else got similar issues?
    Yep. Wonder if the aus CDN is struggling again

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    There was a problem fetching your data

Of late I have been getting this message more and more often and it's at the point where right now I can click up to a dozen planes before one data panel will load. In the last 24 hours I have tried FR24 on several computers running both Chrome and Firefox and under Win7, XP and 8 all with the same effect. There also appear to be more than usual number of planes flying around tagged as "Unknown". Anyone else got similar issues?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X