No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since yesterday it's not longer possible to check prev. flights when you click on the registration.

E.g. https://www.flightradar24.com/UAE2554 is flown by A6-EDH . If you click on the left side on the registration you had her prev. flights . Since yesterday it isn't possible for some reason
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
      Since yesterday it's not longer possible to check prev. flights when you click on the registration.

E.g. https://www.flightradar24.com/UAE2554 is flown by A6-EDH . If you click on the left side on the registration you had her prev. flights . Since yesterday it isn't possible for some reason
      Previous flights are on a drop down menu underneath aircraft details Headed Recent (registration) flights. just used it a moment ago.

Comment

• Got it, thanks John
        Regards,
        T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
        Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Switching from radar view back to Default map view now takes two attempts - same in both Firefox and Chrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnG View Post
            Previous flights are on a drop down menu underneath aircraft details Headed Recent (registration) flights. just used it a moment ago.
            However, is the availability to see which a/c operated a flight not there? See e.g. attached. I can see it's a 738 but I can't see the reg. Lame!

Screen Shot 2017-07-23 at 19.32.46.jpg

Comment

• What FR24 account do you have?

I can see the aircraft registrations.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                What FR24 account do you have?

I can see the aircraft registrations.
                Okay, fixed now. Apparently, it was something temporary...

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                  Well,.. that error message was added today. Before this if you clicked an aircraft, and our server didnt respond (or your internet connection was down) nothing would happen. Just the URL would change.

Given your other error with screen freeze after 5 minutes, it feels like it somehow related. I will email you with further questions and take it from there.

Olov
                  Olov, it's a shame the pc webpage even with the finest PR will forward to is broken. No aircraft selected will return any information even when the settings are reset. Bring back the previous stable version for the public and let those predisposed try the nightly builds at a different URL. Links to the Database on the beta page work ok.

Chrome is not breaking your page.

RadarView and the Statistics links work OK from the beta page.

paradiselost
                  Last edited by paradiselost; 2018-03-19, 09:40.

Comment

Working...
                  X