No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem seems to be solved this evening !

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
      Hi @JohnG and @lemonnier,

Thanks for pointing out these issues with the bookmarks. We're currently investigating the problem and appreciate your patience and understanding
      Clicking on a bookmark flips the aircraft icon size to undefined. it would be nice if the bookmark could remember last size selected.

AircraftIcons.jpg
      F-KDAG1

Comment

• Hi Patrick,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the aircraft icons remaining undefined after creating and then selecting a bookmark. Unfortunately I was unable to replicate the issue, can I ask if this is a new bookmark or an old one? Is it also possible to provide me with the steps you've completed? Can you also let me know which browser you're using?

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
        Clicking on a bookmark flips the aircraft icon size to undefined. it would be nice if the bookmark could remember last size selected.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7648[/ATTACH]
        Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• These are new bookmarks created yesterday. I hand scroll to a location then create a bookmark. It's happening with Firefox and Chrome.
          F-KDAG1

Comment

• Hi Patrick,

Thanks for confirming this information, unfortunately we were experiencing some issues with the bookmarks yesterday, which coincided with the release of the new weather layers. Some of these bookmarks may contain bad data and if I could ask you to remove these and try creating them again to see if this resolves your issue.

Originally posted by Patrick Reeves View Post
            These are new bookmarks created yesterday. I hand scroll to a location then create a bookmark. It's happening with Firefox and Chrome.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• As I write all the airport pins have vanished. I have them turned on in my settings. Selecting any airport does not show the pin on the map nor any other airport.

Comment

• Hi Rik130,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your airport pins. Occasionally we may have temporary issues with these being displayed, however the pins should have returned almost immediately, can I ask if they've returned to your screen?

If you continue to have a problem, can you please try clearing your browsers cache to see if this resolves your issue? It may also be worth trying Flightradar24.com in a different browser to see if this works?

Please let me know if you're still having an issue and as always, feel free to contact support@fr24.com

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                As I write all the airport pins have vanished. I have them turned on in my settings. Selecting any airport does not show the pin on the map nor any other airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
                  Hi Rik130,

Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your airport pins. Occasionally we may have temporary issues with these being displayed, however the pins should have returned almost immediately, can I ask if they've returned to your screen?

If you continue to have a problem, can you please try clearing your browsers cache to see if this resolves your issue? It may also be worth trying Flightradar24.com in a different browser to see if this works?

Please let me know if you're still having an issue and as always, feel free to contact support@fr24.com
                  They are working in IE but not in Chrome. Nothing has changed in the settings of my Chrome. I have cleared the cache and also tried with and without my ad blockers to see if it may be that but it doesn't make any difference. As you can see in my FR settings I have the pins enabled but they are not showing on the map. If I zoom right in to the airport, I see a flat icon of a plane where the pin would be which is clickable and performs the same function, but it is not visible on the map when zoomed out.

Screenshot (36).jpg

Screenshot (37).jpg

Comment

• Pins are back.

Comment

• Status on mobile

Hi !
                      Tried to find similar issue, but did not find it, so here it comes:

Not a "bug" , but more like a wish :

I'm trying to show my statistics on a mobile, with this link:

flightradar24 (dot) com / account / feed-stats / ?id=****

But on my mobile, some of the the header info disappears, so I missing some information:
                      2016-06-23 07.57.43.jpg

What I would like to see, is this information:
                      status_pc.jpg

Since I'm in the process of testing out antennas, to get better results on the antenna, before I climb the roof,
                      I'm testing a few different ones.
                      And I like to see if there is a difference between the antennas.
                      My job gives me the possibility to check my status and activity on my mobile, and it's also a way to tell friends by showing them FR24 on the mobile...
                      Yes, there is this fantastic app ( for Android), and I use it every day
                      But it does not show the details I like to see...
                      Uptime, Aircrafts seen, Positions reported, and Maximum distance..
                      Neither do the webpage shown on a mobile...
                      ( do NOT try to open the main website on mobile, - to much data for the mobile - it will slow down to almost a hang..)

Regards Asbjorn
                      T-ENFL1
                      ( got a Friend with a better location to put up his own, T-ENFL2)

Comment

• This looks like a bug to me.

I have friends travelling back on EK393 this evening. It has a scheduled departure from Ho Chi Minh City (SGN) at 00:25 local time, 17:25 UTC.

Data/History shows the STD correctly as 5:25 PM. But when I select Play, the flight list below the map shows the STD times as 6:25 PM. The STA and ATD times are similarly advanced by one hour.

My understanding is all these times should be UTC? The Playback clock shows UTC.

01.jpg
                        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• I also met this situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A lot of bug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• sorry ,i talk too much