• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually it's back doing it again

FAT.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
      Maybe I wrote a bit confused earlier. Try the following steps to reproduce the error

1.) Zoom the Map to an Area which you want to display (e.g. Stockholm area).
      2.) Write a Registration in the search box (right upper corner), e.g. HS-TKK (Thai 777)
      3.) select the last flight (TG960) by clicking on that little plane Icon on the right
      4.) FR24 will display the Map, with the flight Path from Bangkok to Stockholm
      5.) Don't klick anywhere else, only click on the FR24 Logo (left upper corner) to get out of this window
      6.) FR24 will load the "normal tracking window", but it won't display your previous area (Stockholm). The map is zoomed out to the previous flightroute of TG960

I hope this is more clear than my posting today morning
      Ok, got it.. when refreshing the page (thats what you do when you click the logo), the map will always remember your last position and set the map to that view. I guess what you are saying is that it should not remember the last position IF you are in follow flight mode, or show route mode?

I understand what you are reporting, but to me it seems like one of those things that could work either way.. so, still not a bug according to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
        Actually it's back doing it again

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7615[/ATTACH]
        When you get this, could you refresh the page and make sure you are not logged out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
          When you get this, could you refresh the page and make sure you are not logged out?
          Did a refresh, nope, did a shift refresh (No Cache) nope, still said I was Logged in, Logged out and back in and it's working again.

I didn't need to Log out/in last time it just started working again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
            Ok, got it.. when refreshing the page (thats what you do when you click the logo), the map will always remember your last position and set the map to that view. I guess what you are saying is that it should not remember the last position IF you are in follow flight mode, or show route mode?

I understand what you are reporting, but to me it seems like one of those things that could work either way.. so, still not a bug according to me!
            It should remember the last position (from Step 1), it was changed with the new Website for some reason (or it is a bug, thats why I report it here) and makes no sense that FR24 move the Area/Zoom level
            Regards,
            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
              Did a refresh, nope, did a shift refresh (No Cache) nope, still said I was Logged in, Logged out and back in and it's working again.

I didn't need to Log out/in last time it just started working again.
              Ok thanks! Looking into it...

Comment

• The new weather feature is nice, thanks. I'm sure it's completely coincidental that my personally added bookmarks are no longer working. I tried adding a new one but that doesn't work either. Is it me or a glitch somewhere?
                The default bookmarks work fine btw!
                Last edited by JohnG; 2016-06-14, 16:51. Reason: Left out last line!

Comment

• Gets worse! If I select a personal bookmark every aircraft vanishes and I have to reset all settings to Default to get them back!

Comment

• same thing

Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                    Gets worse! If I select a personal bookmark every aircraft vanishes and I have to reset all settings to Default to get them back!
                    same thing for me, and furthermore, weather icons appear ! (while I initially deactivate them !)

Comment

• Hi @JohnG and @lemonnier,

Thanks for pointing out these issues with the bookmarks. We're currently investigating the problem and appreciate your patience and understanding
                      Last edited by Gaelan; 2016-06-15, 07:14.
                      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Hi Lemonnier,

Can I ask what weather icons in particular are you seeing? Are you able to provide any steps to re-produce the issue? Can I also ask what browser your using and if you've tried clearing your cache to see if this helps?

Originally posted by lemonnier View Post
                        same thing for me, and furthermore, weather icons appear ! (while I initially deactivate them !)

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
                          Hi @JohnG and @lemonnier,

Thanks for pointing out these issues with the bookmarks. We're currently investigating the problem and appreciate your patience and understanding
                          Thank you! Quick service indeed!

Comment

• Hi,

Icon with coulds an sun appear, cache is cleared, idem for FR24 cookies, Chrome and windows 7 and 8

If I close the browser and re open the page, icons have disapeared, until I open a bookmark...

Thank you for investigating !

Comment

• Hi Lemonnier,

Can you confirm that it's Basic Weather you're setting? Which specific option are you choosing to turn on? Can I also ask if you've saved the Bookmark whilst having these settings turned on? This would explain why when you choose the Bookmark, that you can see them again. If you continue to have a problem, feel free to take screen shots illustrating your issues and to send them to support@fr24.com

Originally posted by lemonnier View Post
                              Hi,

Icon with coulds an sun appear, cache is cleared, idem for FR24 cookies, Chrome and windows 7 and 8

If I close the browser and re open the page, icons have disapeared, until I open a bookmark...

Thank you for investigating !

Comment

• - Yes, it's basic weather that appears. But the buttton in settings stay turned "off"...
                                - I dont change any bookmarks for some weeks...
                                OK for screenshots, after works ! (it' s 1h30 PM in France !

many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X