Clear All

• Originally posted by equi View Post
    I love MLAT
    Not only MLAT:

DLH454b.png
    F-KDAG1

Comment

• Look at that Mach Speed

However, i noticed a Bug (and I don't know if its already reported)

If you search for a Registration and Display a flight, FR24 will show you Origin and Destination Airport incl. flight route which is ok. But if you go back via the Flightradar24 Button in the upper left corner your Map will moved to the prev. Displayed data.

E.g. open this link https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...c-oca/#97e244f , Zoom in (e.g. to Antalya) and go back via the FR24 Button in the left upper corner. You will notice that your previous Map area has been moved to Antalya.
      Regards,
      T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
      Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
        Please try again now, we just deployed a fix for the playback. The issue was that the playback backend somehow defaulted to 7 days allowed playback for all users, but the front end allowed playback for dates further back.

/Olov
        Olov, thanks. That does appear to be working now from preliminary tests here. I will let you know if I discover any fresh issues.

Now, about the flight history issue where registrations are not being appended to the hex - this is still happening.

Eg. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/a6-fga

"Sorry we could not find data for the specific flight" (as I write), yet the plane flew on 22 April and the hex can be seen departing RNT on the map at 1708z here :

It is proving to be rather annoying and also confusing, as I am listing the frames in the 'new aircraft to FR database' thread based on registration showing as "n/a", only to discover that they have already been added. Perhaps the "front end not talking to the backend" issue you mention above may also be the cause of this?

Thanks.

Comment

• Findng since yesterday, when I click a airport on the map for arrivals, nothing loads. Seems to think about it but that´s it.
          Any ideas please?

Comment

• What is Calbrated Altitude? Should it be Pressure Altitude?

altitude.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ACEPLANES View Post
              Findng since yesterday, when I click a airport on the map for arrivals, nothing loads. Seems to think about it but that´s it.
              Any ideas please?
              working again now.
              thanks

Comment

• Good day, I 'm having problems with playback, always stops in 4 hours and 30 minutes before the current time, if I select a schedule during that period I do not see any traffic, the problem persists in both chrome and firefox.

Edit: to see the playback until the end, I change the time of my computer to UTC-0 but my schedule is UTC-4:30 hours in Venezuela.
                Last edited by Vetu; 2016-04-25, 03:36.

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                  Olov, thanks. That does appear to be working now from preliminary tests here. I will let you know if I discover any fresh issues.

Now, about the flight history issue where registrations are not being appended to the hex - this is still happening.

Eg. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/a6-fga

"Sorry we could not find data for the specific flight" (as I write), yet the plane flew on 22 April and the hex can be seen departing RNT on the map at 1708z here :

It is proving to be rather annoying and also confusing, as I am listing the frames in the 'new aircraft to FR database' thread based on registration showing as "n/a", only to discover that they have already been added. Perhaps the "front end not talking to the backend" issue you mention above may also be the cause of this?

Thanks.
                  We are aware of this issue. It is however not related to the release, its a problem we have had for a long time. This only happens for the first flight of a new aircraft.

With that said - We do plan to fix it, but it requires a refactoring of our database, that needs to be carefully planned. I will try go get it on higher priority, not only because if this issue, the same refactoring would solve a lot of other issues at the same time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vetu View Post
                    Good day, I 'm having problems with playback, always stops in 4 hours and 30 minutes before the current time, if I select a schedule during that period I do not see any traffic, the problem persists in both chrome and firefox.

Edit: to see the playback until the end, I change the time of my computer to UTC-0 but my schedule is UTC-4:30 hours in Venezuela.
                    Thanks for reporting! We have fixed this bug and will release the fix tomorrow.

Comment

• Many thank, to note that from 1 May, Venezuela change the time to UTC-4

Comment

• I like the new view, I have, however, observed that the FIR box now shows "Position Estimated" in all cases, also that 3d Does not run, is this maybe because I am running XP?
                        It says I must use Chrome and that is what I am using!!!
                        Last edited by JohnG; 2016-04-26, 15:57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windsurfmaniac View Post
                          Something is wrong. I move the slider to show as much airports as possible (500 airports, not 300 anymore) when South America is selected from the standard bookmarks, and still not all of the 212 south american pinned airports (as per FR24) are shown.
                          Could someone say if it's a bug or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnG View Post
                            I like the new view, I have, however, observed that the FIR box now shows "Position Estimated" in all cases, also that 3d Does not run, is this maybe because I am running XP?
                            It says I must use Chrome and that is what I am using!!!
                            I run FR24 on several computers with different versions of Windows including XP. For me, 3D will not work under XP with Chrome but it is fine with Firefox. Of course the actual computer config may play a part but it might be worth a try if you have not already done so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                              We are aware of this issue. It is however not related to the release, its a problem we have had for a long time. This only happens for the first flight of a new aircraft.

With that said - We do plan to fix it, but it requires a refactoring of our database, that needs to be carefully planned. I will try go get it on higher priority, not only because if this issue, the same refactoring would solve a lot of other issues at the same time.
                              Welcome, thanks. However I think you may be mistaken with this specific issue being "a problem [...] for a long time" as it did in fact work just fine in the previous version with first flights being appended correctly to their hex code once the registration had been discovered.

I'm curious to learn why it's a complicated and/or time intensive issue to fix. Surely as far as the flight history text list goes, when searching for a registration all the server is doing is querying a SQL (for example) database and displaying the results. If the registration query matches the hex code and the hex code has already been appended to that registration then all matches within a given date period should be displayed without issue.

Comment

• When are the Airport Pins gone ? And when do we get the Feature back about the passed time of an unknown flight ?
                                Regards,
                                T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                                Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Working...
                                X