New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

I have the same pbm, with adblock, instead I allowed this domain in adbloc parameters.

Very dispaointing. If this is not solved, I will quit this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by lemonnier View Post
      Hi,

I have the same pbm, with adblock, instead I allowed this domain in adbloc parameters.

Very dispaointing. If this is not solved, I will quit this site.
      So you are blocking ads, not paying for subscription or feeding. Yet demand reimbursement? lol!

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
        Yes the site does not load using Adblock, something changed recently
        Yes, something changed. It was not us! We started to receive reports about it on Sunday, and had not released any updates for days then.

While we do not condone the use of Adblocker, we do not actively try to block users of the software.

I suggest you contact Adblocker, we sure will not do it

Comment

• I pay for an "gold" souscription..... And this pbm occurs even when I'm connected...

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
            Nope, wrong.

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7432[/ATTACH]

Playback works from 11th onwards only, but as soon as you move the slider all the flights disappear and don't come back without starting over.
            Hi,

I can confirm the issue, and we will fix it asap.

Thanks for reporting!

Olov

Comment

I pay for an "gold" souscription..... And this pbm occurs even when I'm connected...
              If you pay for Gold, you don't need any AdBlocker on FR24...
              Regards,
              T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
              Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                Yes, something changed. It was not us! We started to receive reports about it on Sunday, and had not released any updates for days then.

While we do not condone the use of Adblocker, we do not actively try to block users of the software.

I suggest you contact Adblocker, we sure will not do it
                Ummm I highly doubt ADP did anything to block your site, since the issue is with your site and the company you use for advertising, this does fall back on FR24 not ADP.

I have no issue with advert's, I use ADP to reduce load times and filter out all the social media tag buttons.

Personal security is better than loading wasted data that websites try to force on you each visit.

Comment

• Hello Boorinoo
                  I'm french too ! ant the same pbroblem. you can contact me; I believe I've solved this issue...

Comment

Hello Boorinoo
                    I'm french too ! ant the same pbroblem. you can contact me; I believe I've solved this issue...
                    Salut, il suffit de désactiver Adblock sur la page et sa fonctionne !

Sorry, i just say to Lemonnier how he can fix it in french !

Comment

• re
                      il faut aussi, outre l'exception "@@|https://www.flightradar24.com/" à rajouter dans les filtres perso, décocher toutes les cases dans la page "listes de filtres" sous la ligne "autres listes de filtres"

you have also, in addition except rule "@@ | https: //www.flightradar24.com/", to add in "personal filters", uncheck all boxes in the "Filter Lists" under the line "other filter lists "

bonne soirée

Comment

• Originally posted by Asuka View Post
                        Ummm I highly doubt ADP did anything to block your site, since the issue is with your site and the company you use for advertising, this does fall back on FR24 not ADP.

I have no issue with advert's, I use ADP to reduce load times and filter out all the social media tag buttons.

Personal security is better than loading wasted data that websites try to force on you each visit.
                        I am not saying that anyone actively did anything to block anyone, but something has changed in ADP and the consequence seems to be that FR24 will not load with it activated.
                        Now, we have tried to reproduce this, no luck so far. Tried with ABP in Chrome and Firefox on Windows and Mac.

/Olov

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                          Nope, wrong.

5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7431[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]7432[/ATTACH]

Playback works from 11th onwards only, but as soon as you move the slider all the flights disappear and don't come back without starting over.
                          Please try again now, we just deployed a fix for the playback. The issue was that the playback backend somehow defaulted to 7 days allowed playback for all users, but the front end allowed playback for dates further back.

/Olov

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                            Now, its On or Off, and if its On you can choose between the minimum 40 and the maximum 300 airports. Perhaps we could tweak this to be between 0 and infinite amount, if that helps?
                            Something is wrong. I move the slider to show as much airports as possible (500 airports, not 300 anymore) when South America is selected from the standard bookmarks, and still not all of the 212 south american pinned airports (as per FR24) are shown.
                            Last edited by Windsurfmaniac; 2016-04-21, 21:43.

Comment

• I love MLAT

Overspeed.png
                              Regards,
                              T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                              Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• New FR24 working great for me No complaints at all, Thanks FR24!

BTW, what does Radar ID T-MLAT without a number mean? (equi's post above).

Comment

Working...
                                X