Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PukPuk View Post
    When I click on a plane I received a message "There was a problem fetching your data - Please try again".

    Is this a known glitch being worked on or is there something in my settings that changed. Up until around 7 days ago, flight details were coming up okay on the new platform.
    I'll contact you via email.

    Comment


    • Direct Linking No Longer Possible

      Hi,

      Direct linking to a flight is no longer possible. Before entering an URL like htt://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84 would bring up the website with the corresponding flight selected (given the flight was inside coverage area). Since the new version I only get an empty map. If I play around with the zoom all the flights are shown but there is no way to select a flight via URL.

      Bug is reproducible on both Firefox and Chrome


      Edit Here is the errors I get in Firefox Js Console
      Code:
      unreachable code after return statement airport_page.js:1706:4
      mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create Cesium.js:469:25072
      TypeError: data is null
      goToAircraft/<()
       js_new.js:6422
      n.Callbacks/i()
       jquery.min.js:2
      n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()
       jquery.min.js:2
      z()
       jquery.min.js:4
      .send/c/<()
       jquery.min.js:4
       js_new.js:6422:1

      Edit 2 Copying the link with the strange hex number behind works fine (eg https://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84/9534bd8) but this is problematic as this hex number changes from day to day thus linking does not work.
      Last edited by Ratty; 2016-04-06, 11:13. Reason: Added JS Console ouptput
      F-LFST2



      "Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ratty View Post
        Hi,

        Direct linking to a flight is no longer possible. Before entering an URL like htt://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84 would bring up the website with the corresponding flight selected (given the flight was inside coverage area). Since the new version I only get an empty map. If I play around with the zoom all the flights are shown but there is no way to select a flight via URL.

        Bug is reproducible on both Firefox and Chrome


        Edit Here is the errors I get in Firefox Js Console
        Code:
        unreachable code after return statement airport_page.js:1706:4
        mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create Cesium.js:469:25072
        TypeError: data is null
        goToAircraft/<()
         js_new.js:6422
        n.Callbacks/i()
         jquery.min.js:2
        n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()
         jquery.min.js:2
        z()
         jquery.min.js:4
        .send/c/<()
         jquery.min.js:4
         js_new.js:6422:1

        Edit 2 Copying the link with the strange hex number behind works fine (eg https://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84/9534bd8) but this is problematic as this hex number changes from day to day thus linking does not work.
        Just had a play & tested what you say
        I found this link works

        https://www.flightradar24.com/flight/af84
        James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
        T-EGCC125
        http://www.ukjay.co.uk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PukPuk View Post
          When I click on a plane I received a message "There was a problem fetching your data - Please try again".

          Is this a known glitch being worked on or is there something in my settings that changed. Up until around 7 days ago, flight details were coming up okay on the new platform.
          Ok, this was confirmed to be an issue with IE11 and Windows 7. We have seen that before, but can't reproduce on our test systems with the same setup. Could it be something cached from the old website in the browser?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ukjay View Post
            Just had a play & tested what you say
            I found this link works

            https://www.flightradar24.com/flight/af84
            Indeed this works, but this brings you the flight history not to the current flight.
            F-LFST2



            "Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ratty View Post
              Hi,

              Direct linking to a flight is no longer possible. Before entering an URL like htt://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84 would bring up the website with the corresponding flight selected (given the flight was inside coverage area). Since the new version I only get an empty map. If I play around with the zoom all the flights are shown but there is no way to select a flight via URL.

              Bug is reproducible on both Firefox and Chrome


              Edit Here is the errors I get in Firefox Js Console
              Code:
              unreachable code after return statement airport_page.js:1706:4
              mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create Cesium.js:469:25072
              TypeError: data is null
              goToAircraft/<()
               js_new.js:6422
              n.Callbacks/i()
               jquery.min.js:2
              n.Callbacks/j.fireWith()
               jquery.min.js:2
              z()
               jquery.min.js:4
              .send/c/<()
               jquery.min.js:4
               js_new.js:6422:1
              Edit 2 Copying the link with the strange hex number behind works fine (eg https://www.flightradar24.com/AFR84/9534bd8) but this is problematic as this hex number changes from day to day thus linking does not work.
              I can confirm the bug, we will fix it!

              Comment


              • Got an Alert a few minutes ago

                From: <no_reply@fr24.com>
                Date: 2016-04-06 16:17 GMT+02:00
                Subject: Alert from Flightradar24.com - AFR178/AF178 F-HPJB/A388
                To:


                Your alert 'Aircraft registration is F-HPJB' was just triggered by AFR178/AF178 F-HPJB/A388

                View the flight on Flightradar24 -> http://www.flightradar24.com/AFR178/953596f


                Click below to remove this Flightradar24 alert ->
                https://www.flightradar24.com/premiu...904bffd8fddf61

                Click below to remove all your Flightradar24 alerts ->
                https://www.flightradar24.com/premiu...3fa469e9dc8d8a

                Click below to view all your Flightradar24 alerts ->
                https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/alerts/reset
                Regards,
                T-EDDE7

                Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

                Comment


                • Originally posted by equi View Post
                  Got an Alert a few minutes ago
                  Yes, this afternoon we finally found and fixed the notification/email alert bug.

                  Thank you all for your patience!

                  Comment


                  • I'll have to check again, but when I tried that I'm sure it highlighted a realtime flight link!
                    James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                    T-EGCC125
                    http://www.ukjay.co.uk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Olov View Post
                      I can confirm the bug, we will fix it!
                      Great ! I have all my favorite flights URLs in my browser favorites this is why this functionality is important to me !
                      F-LFST2



                      "Life without knowledge is death in disguise"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ratty View Post
                        Great ! I have all my favorite flights URLs in my browser favorites this is why this functionality is important to me !
                        No problem.. fix is done on our closed beta, not sure yet if it will be released today or early next week. We will have to wait and see!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Olov View Post
                          No problem.. fix is done on our closed beta, not sure yet if it will be released today or early next week. We will have to wait and see!
                          Looks like a small bugfix was applied today, I tested GEC8160 successful with https://www.flightradar24.com/GEC8160/957283b on Edge. However, https://www.flightradar24.com/GEC8160 doesn't work yet
                          Regards,
                          T-EDDE7

                          Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                          Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Olov View Post
                            We don't ignore anyone. We discussed your questions yesterday but couldn't quickly come to any conclusions. Will try to get back to it.

                            Olov
                            Still bugged : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/cc-bej

                            E80453 shows departing out of EDHI on the evening of 4 April on the map, yet not showing in the flight history above. Registration additions are not being appended to historic hex codes. The old site worked fine for this so what has been changed ?

                            Comment


                            • When I click on an aircraft on the map, I can see route, aircraft type but cannot see altitude unless I scroll down the left hand window.
                              Please can we have essentials in view at top of this window,the flight & schedule timings are non essentials imho and could move further down the list ,this would help us spotters out there.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by radiostationx View Post
                                When I click on an aircraft on the map, I can see route, aircraft type but cannot see altitude unless I scroll down the left hand window.
                                Please can we have essentials in view at top of this window,the flight & schedule timings are non essentials imho and could move further down the list ,this would help us spotters out there.
                                Can't you just close some of the details (click on >) or do a browser Ctrl-minus?
                                Would be nice to have a personal sort though....
                                James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                                T-EGCC125
                                http://www.ukjay.co.uk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X