No announcement yet.

New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I created a new Alert for D-AIPY. Even after 30min. after takeoff from Leipzig (4U2073) i didn't received any eMail yet
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• I also created a new Alert,No E-mail.
      China Kunming
      F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• I removed all old alerts and created new alerts. However, my test Registration (OE-LFJ) just departed EDDP - but even after 10min. in flight no eMail...
        Regards,
        T-EDDE7

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
          Thank you Olov!

However, numerous issues still remain with flight history, particularly where data older than 1 month is not showing despite having a gold membership.

Eg.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Won't connect to server and sits there trying to connect for a seemingly infinite period. The above link previously displayed a flight KBFI-KGED on 22 Dec, then KGED-EDDH overnight 16-17 Feb. Why are these not showing?

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Where is the flight 5 Feb KBFI-KCWF which showed on the old version?

Where are the ferry flights 19-21 Feb LFBD-OMDB-RCSS ? Showed on old version.

First flights are still not showing at all. Most recent example :

BOE035 out of RNT = EI-FRF. Already added to the database :

So why is the flight on 31 March not showing under that rego? I have said before that you have a bug where if the rego data is added AFTER the event, that event isn't appended to the rego. The flight history function is no good if it only shows flights from the point where the db editors added the rego to the hex. If that is not possible then please let us search by hex code so we can see the actual FULL history, not part there-of.
          Bump, as this has been missed or ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by YsMilan View Post
            I also created a new Alert,No E-mail.
            Originally posted by equi View Post
            I removed all old alerts and created new alerts. However, my test Registration (OE-LFJ) just departed EDDP - but even after 10min. in flight no eMail...
            I checked both of your sent emails in our backend system, and we have sent alerts to both of you.

Please check your spamfolders.

Olov

Comment

• Spam Folder is empty, sadly... Do we have the same Mail Provider ?
              Regards,
              T-EDDE7

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                Bump, as this has been missed or ignored.
                We don't ignore anyone. We discussed your questions yesterday but couldn't quickly come to any conclusions. Will try to get back to it.

Olov

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                  Spam Folder is empty, sadly... Do we have the same Mail Provider ?
                  Yes you do. I will send you the logs for your sent notifications via email.

Comment

• Got the logs, do you modified the Notifcation with the new release ? Maybe Google is blocking you guys now :/
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                      Got the logs, do you modified the Notifcation with the new release ? Maybe Google is blocking you guys now :/
                      Might have found the problem.. will get back to you soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                        I checked both of your sent emails in our backend system, and we have sent alerts to both of you.

Please check your spamfolders.

Olov
                        My spamfolders is empty.
                        China Kunming
                        F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• I use ensure that the alarm settings:Model:B738
                          As well as using two different email:Gmail and MSN
                          But nothing alarm email
                          China Kunming
                          F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                            Might have found the problem.. will get back to you soon!
                            Olav, my password is unchange. You are welcome to test. Create any alert and I will let you know if emails comes thru.

Knud

Comment

• Thanks everybody for you help with diagnosing the email notification issue.

In some cases its working perfectly fine, and in other cases its not. Unfortunately, both of the developers familiar with this function are not available today, so I will not be able to solve this today.

We will add a notice on the alerts page that the function is only partially functioning right now, and I really hope we can get this up and running tomorrow.

Comment

• When I click on a plane I received a message "There was a problem fetching your data - Please try again".

Is this a known glitch being worked on or is there something in my settings that changed. Up until around 7 days ago, flight details were coming up okay on the new platform.

Comment

Working...
                                X