New webpage design: Bug reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ErManu86 View Post
    Problems with the pay with Master Card, solve this please... I can't buy a suscription...
    You already have your own active thread. Please dont create new discussions on the same.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by rik130 View Post
      Thank you Olov!

However, numerous issues still remain with flight history, particularly where data older than 1 month is not showing despite having a gold membership.

Eg.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Won't connect to server and sits there trying to connect for a seemingly infinite period. The above link previously displayed a flight KBFI-KGED on 22 Dec, then KGED-EDDH overnight 16-17 Feb. Why are these not showing?
      Another one that won't connect to server :

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

"Loading data...." 20 minutes later and counting...

Comment

• Very frustrating this new site, can we not have the old *WORKING* site back please? Even simple requests are just timing out and throwing up errors "please wait a moment while your data is loaded"....... "an error occured while loading data from the server, please try again later". This is at 4am, the quietest time of the day when most of the EU is asleep and no load on the servers so what's the excuse here?

When are the owners going to contact all paying subscribers and offer refunds for this joke of a "service"? Surely they too can see that this new release is such a monumental clusterf**k that the best thing to do in the short term is to ROLL BACK TO THE PREVIOUS WORKING VERSION whilst taking this new non-working "alpha" version offline and fixing the thousands of bugs that are plaguing it.
        Last edited by rik130; 2016-04-03, 04:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by mimku View Post
          Just noticed that Easyjet ( UK ) flight-numbers are being prefixed with U2 instead of EZY. This is incorrect, Easyjet use EZY for both callsigns and flight-numbers as any airport departure board will show:

They do use U2 internally for ACARS programming but they're not IATA members and so don't expose this code to the public.

I don't remember this bug prior to the re-launch, though I don't follow many Easyjet flights...
          Easyjet flights on FR24 have always shown both the two-letter "IATA" and three letter "ICAO" codes. For Easyjet we see "U2" and "EZY" or "EZS".

All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

The two letter code was established by IATA but it's use isn't restricted to IATA members. Two letter codes are typically used in airline reservation systems and tickets, whereas three letter ones for flight IDs and airport departure boards. But, as with most things in life, there are exceptions.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Alerts
            Now my alerts have stopped working.
            In the beginning, after the web upgrade, my alerts had gone from the list, by they still turned up as emails.
            The the alerts came back on the list, but I was unable to create new alerts.
            Now the alerts are on the list, but they have stopped working and I receive no emails. Last e-mail alert received on march 28.

I have recreated all alerts in an attempt to get them working again, but no success.

The alerts on my iPhone app are unaffected
            Last edited by Kpin; 2016-04-03, 10:09.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kpin View Post
              Alerts
              Now my alerts have stopped working.
              In the beginning, after the web upgrade, my alerts had gone from the list, by they still turned up as emails.
              The the alerts came back on the list, but I was unable to create new alerts.
              Now the alerts are on the list, but they have stopped working and I receive no emails. Last e-mail alert received on march 28.

I have recreated all alerts in an attempt to get them working again, but no success.

The alerts on my iPhone app are unaffected
              Same issue. Old alerts were not working anymore, so I deleted all. But the new ones don't work neither. Alerts on android app working without problems.

Comment

• I also had issues with alerts. The last message I received was this from March 23:

Originally posted by Olov View Post
                Hi Artdime,

We made some progress today, but not completely solved the alert issues I'm afraid. Continuing tomorrow.

Olov
                No updates since then.

Comment

• The new website really still sucks.
                  Click on a plane, open another tab do some browsing there. Go back to FR24, the route and positions is all fucked up and weirdly delayed.
                  Truly pathetic, still. No testing, just so bad. Really really bad.

Win10 Pro 64bit, Google Chrome, all updated. (AKA the most used setup, but good testing...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarod View Post
                    The new website really still sucks.
                    Click on a plane, open another tab do some browsing there. Go back to FR24, the route and positions is all fucked up and weirdly delayed.

Win10 Pro 64bit, Google Chrome, all updated. (AKA the most used setup, but good testing...)
                    Same issue is with Win7 and Firefox which is very frustating...
                    Last edited by equi; 2016-04-04, 07:04.
                    Regards,
                    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarod View Post
                      The new website really still sucks.

Thank you for reporting. We are aware of this bug, the problem is that the website stop fetching new data when its inactive. Hope to have a fix live soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Artdime View Post
                        I also had issues with alerts. The last message I received was this from March 23:

No updates since then.
                        Sorry about that! We are looking into this again now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                          Sorry about that! We are looking into this again now.
                          Ok, email notifications has been restored.. again..

Comment

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
                            Ok, email notifications has been restored.. again..
                            I didn't received any eMail for Registration F-HPJB. Its a filter which was created with the old webpage, should I recreate it ?
                            Regards,
                            T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                            Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

• Why not do a test alert with a common Reg?
                              (not forgetting to remove it after test)
                              James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
                              T-EGCC125
                              http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by equi View Post
                                I didn't received any eMail for Registration F-HPJB. Its a filter which was created with the old webpage, should I recreate it ?
                                Yes, I'm afraid so.

Comment

Working...
                                X