Clear All

• Originally posted by Olov View Post
    We are on it, Piotr sent a message.
    Great, thanks Olov.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• i can't see the navbar on top of the page. already did strg+f5, deleted cache & cookies, without any change.
      the problem is this line:
      Code:
      <nav id="navContainer" class="navbar navbar-inverse navbar-fixed-top premium" role="navigation" style="top:-52px;">
      if i change -52 to 0, the navbar is there until i reload the page. maybe the info was stored in the user database, since we could hide/show the navbar with the old design and mine was hidden?

Comment

• Originally posted by fusionimage View Post
        i can't see the navbar on top of the page. already did strg+f5, deleted cache & cookies, without any change.
        Code:
        <nav id="navContainer" class="navbar navbar-inverse navbar-fixed-top premium" role="navigation" style="top:-52px;">
        if i change -52 to 0, the navbar is there until i reload the page. maybe the info was stored in the user database, since we could hide/show the navbar with the old design and mine was hidden?
        Oddly, I don't see that. I'ts not what is toggled in fullscreen mode is it? (which leaves the logo only and moves bar up) I can toggle full/not but cant find the CSS its adjusting.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• i have it on line 1176
          when i have edited the value, i can toggle between fullscreen and default (with the navbar), but when i reload the page, switching between default and fullscreen doesn't change anything and the navbar remains hidden

Comment

• Originally posted by fusionimage View Post
            i can't see the navbar on top of the page. already did strg+f5, deleted cache & cookies, without any change.
            Code:
            Thanks!

I can confirm that it was a bug as reported. It's fixed on our internal beta now and will be "live" at next release. Hopefully today.

Comment

• As you might have already noticed, global playback is back. Thank you for your patience!

Comment

• The "N" Premium issue is fixed, thank you, but there are reports that the "Show Statistics" isn't working for these feeds:

Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks!

I can confirm that it was a bug as reported. It's fixed on our internal beta now and will be "live" at next release. Hopefully today.
                  thanks, it it working now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                    The "N" Premium issue is fixed, thank you, but there are reports that the "Show Statistics" isn't working for these feeds:

http://radarspotting.com/forum/index....html#msg28824
                    Thank you for reporting Mike! Will look at statistics on Monday.

Comment

• Not sure if this is a possible bug from the latest release but you're tracking an aircraft that you don't have in your history database. Hex 7803A1.

01.jpg
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Just noticed that Easyjet ( UK ) flight-numbers are being prefixed with U2 instead of EZY. This is incorrect, Easyjet use EZY for both callsigns and flight-numbers as any airport departure board will show:

Find out more about both arriving and departing flights.

They do use U2 internally for ACARS programming but they're not IATA members and so don't expose this code to the public. So using U2 can confuse passengers looking for EZY183, for example, which what it says on their ticket but can't be found on FR24 ( its callsign is EZY39EZ but they can't search for that even if they knew it ).

I don't remember this bug prior to the re-launch, though I don't follow many Easyjet flights...
                        Last edited by mimku; 2016-04-02, 11:27.

Comment

• I don't know if this has already been posted, but when you have a flight which is not in the DB you'll see only the time when its departed - but now how long time passed. In the "old" website FR24 displayed it when you hover with the mouse of the time, but now its looking only like this

Unbenannt.png
                          Regards,
                          T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
                          Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

As you might have already noticed, global playback is back. Thank you for your patience!
                            Thank you Olov!

However, numerous issues still remain with flight history, particularly where data older than 1 month is not showing despite having a gold membership.

Eg.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Won't connect to server and sits there trying to connect for a seemingly infinite period. The above link previously displayed a flight KBFI-KGED on 22 Dec, then KGED-EDDH overnight 16-17 Feb. Why are these not showing?

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Where is the flight 5 Feb KBFI-KCWF which showed on the old version?

Where are the ferry flights 19-21 Feb LFBD-OMDB-RCSS ? Showed on old version.

First flights are still not showing at all. Most recent example :

BOE035 out of RNT = EI-FRF. Already added to the database :

So why is the flight on 31 March not showing under that rego? I have said before that you have a bug where if the rego data is added AFTER the event, that event isn't appended to the rego. The flight history function is no good if it only shows flights from the point where the db editors added the rego to the hex. If that is not possible then please let us search by hex code so we can see the actual FULL history, not part there-of.

Comment

• Problems with the pay with Master Card, solve this please... I can't buy a suscription...

Comment

• Further, flight track tracers are not showing in playback.

780EFB ping at the top departed KRNT at 1847z but no tracer. Also the icon hit boxes are glitchy where sometimes clicking on the actual icon doesn't do anything, the hit box is often a few cms to the side/above/below the actual icon. Very annoying when there are a lot of icons in one area which now requires zooming in far more than previously in order to avoid selecting the wrong one. The old version was accurate in comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X