Live flight not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live flight not found

Since yesterday, I can locate any flights anymore. When I search for a flight in the search box on the upper right, and then click on the circle with the arrow next to the flight (which normally indicates, that data is currently received from the plane), I always get the following error message:

Live flight not found

Flight XY123 is currently not tracked by Flightradar24. It's either out of coverage or has already landed. Do you want to see the history of this flight?

[No, close pop-up] [Yes, show flight history]

This message even comes up, when the flight/plane I searched for is definitely in the air and visible in FR24.

In case it might be important, my browser is the latest version of Google Chrome.

Is this problem already known? And maybe is already someone working on it?

I had the same issue when I searched for a registration yesterday and on sunday. Today its working (in that spec. case) fine. I guess FR24 is preparing the site for their big Update which was announced for mid February
    Regards,
    T-EDDE7

Debian 8 Server | jetvision ADS-B USB Dongle | ADS-B Collinear Antenna
    Banana Pi | Mystique SDR R820T2 | stock Antenna

Comment

Hi totto,

Sorry to hear you had an issue searching for live flights. Can I ask if everything has returned to normal? If you're still having issues, please send me an email to support@fr24.com :-)

Originally posted by totto View Post
      Since yesterday, I can locate any flights anymore. When I search for a flight in the search box on the upper right, and then click on the circle with the arrow next to the flight (which normally indicates, that data is currently received from the plane), I always get the following error message:

Live flight not found

Flight XY123 is currently not tracked by Flightradar24. It's either out of coverage or has already landed. Do you want to see the history of this flight?

[No, close pop-up] [Yes, show flight history]

This message even comes up, when the flight/plane I searched for is definitely in the air and visible in FR24.

In case it might be important, my browser is the latest version of Google Chrome.

Is this problem already known? And maybe is already someone working on it?
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelan View Post
        Hi totto,

Sorry to hear you had an issue searching for live flights. Can I ask if everything has returned to normal? If you're still having issues, please send me an email to support@fr24.com :-)
        Same problem and thought would use this rather than create new post.

Gold subscriber using Firefox 64-bit, 64.0.1 on Windows 10 PC. For about a week when open FR24 for first time any day, get the "Live Flight Not Found" popup, stating TH15 cannot be found. (I don't recall searching for TH IST-GRU, but I might have). "No...Close pop-up" does not work, simply reposts the pop-up. Must click "X" to close the window. Everything else works fine.

I have cleared cookies and cache, opened/closed window, signed out of FR24, but when open again, get the same TH15 not found error.

Comment

Originally posted by utapao.vtbu@gmail.co View Post
          Same problem and thought would use this rather than create new post.

Gold subscriber using Firefox 64-bit, 64.0.1 on Windows 10 PC. For about a week when open FR24 for first time any day, get the "Live Flight Not Found" popup, stating TH15 cannot be found. (I don't recall searching for TH IST-GRU, but I might have). "No...Close pop-up" does not work, simply reposts the pop-up. Must click "X" to close the window. Everything else works fine.

I have cleared cookies and cache, opened/closed window, signed out of FR24, but when open again, get the same TH15 not found error.
          What is the full link of the URL you are clicking/opening to get to the page. Also remembering if typing it manually, the URL dynamically changes in the bar and may be a previous one used preferred

IE, When viewing this forum. And this forum only (no other tabs) What happens when you click https://www.flightradar24.com instead of your shortcut/link/typing
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X