FR24 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FR24 3D

Any idea when Flight Radar 3D will be up and running.
    Previous blog says early 2016. It's now the middle of February.

Flystuart

Early 2016 is anytime between January and March, but I think I read in a recent blog post the new version of FR24 (including 3D) will be released sometime in the backend of Feb.

Comment

Hi Flystuart and OliveGigacz,

We are working hard on getting the new 3D Cockpit view and Premium website available. We hope to release them both at the same time, which will be later this month or early March Flightradar24 appreciate's your patience and we hope that you'll enjoy them as much as we do :-)
      Flightradar24.com Support

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

Gaelan, any hints on what we will get with the new Premium website? Will the feeders get more insight into what we're feeding (personal statistics/analysis)?

Comment

Many thanks for your replys. I'm looking forward to seeing cockpitvew next weeks.
          Best regards!
          horus+austria

Comment

We look forward to 3D view. When it will be ready? In my opinion it is time to release

Comment

hmmmm where is it?

Comment

You will probably have it by the start of next week
                --

Comment

That's good news. I hope date doesn't change.

Comment

Hi all,

We have been super hard at work with the new website and 3D Cockpit features and we really do appreciate your patience!!! Fingers crossed we don't run into any further issues or last minute hiccups and if all is well, we hope to release this week

Please visit About Us, How it Works, FAQs, Blog and Forum for more information about Flightradar24.

Comment

We are all waiting like Christmas :-)

Comment

Well... christmas is near and it looks great

From tapatalk
                        For official support use Contact Form

Comment

Can't wait to see it.

Comment

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you all a quick update, unfortunately we've run into one of those dreaded hiccup's that I mentioned on my last post in this thread. This means that we won't be able to release the new feature this week I hope you can all understand how frustrating this is for us, however we don't want to release something that isn't to a suitable quality. We'll try again for a release next week, so fingers crossed we can sort out the last minute problems quickly. Thanks again for you patience and sorry for the delay!

Comment

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

However yes definitely better to have something solid than a glitchy release when we have something that works currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X