No working in center Italy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No working in center Italy

Today very few flights are displayed south of Bologna. Near Rome, normally a busy zone, no flights are displayed. Is it a my problem or a connectivity to SBS-1 station?

Thanks in advance for any info!

I have the same problem... No flights are displayed south of Florence.

Andrea

Comment

In the latest two hours there is some more traffic above Romagna and Marche. But still there is no traffic on Rome.

Comment

Maybe the receiver in center of Italy closed his ADS-B receiver or a network connection issue...

Comment

Today it seems ok!

Comment

Information from http://www.flightradar24.com/about.php

Flightradar24.com has a network of about 100 ADS-B receivers around the world that receives the information from airplanes with ADS-B and sends this information to a server, and then displays this information on a map on Flightradar24.com. Only airplanes within the coverage area of the 100 receivers are visible.

Last week Flightradar24.com had coverage over my house, but not any more. Why?

Flightradar24.com is a network of receivers around the world. Some receivers are online 24/7 and others are only online from time to time. There are many reasons why a receiver is offline. There can be a technical problems with the receiver, with the antenna or the computer. It can also be a problem with the Internet connection to the receiver. Or the owner of the receiver has closed down his receiver and moved to another location. With over 100 receivers connected to the network, Flightradar24.com cannot tell why different receivers are offline, and when they will be back online. If you want to be sure to have coverage in your area, buy one receiver and connect it to Flightradar24.com

Comment

Thank you for the infos Mike!

Comment

Working...
              X