Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This,at Dublin airport.Can anyone explain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This,at Dublin airport.Can anyone explain?

Flightradar24.com Live flight tracker today.jpg

This anomaly,with a squawk of 7777, has been here for a week or more and doesn't show any sign of movement.Anyone shed some light?

Itll be the tower

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Its not the tower.EIDW tower is situated just above the large grey area to the lower left of the pic,just to the upper right of the blue circle marker.

Comment

Not the tower tower. Did you click my link? You can even see it from the road. The adsb/acars radio tower is clearly visible in that spot the crosses are intersecting

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Oh sorry.I thought you meant the Control Tower Oblivian.I know there's a tower of some sort there but I was just wondering what all the radiating lines meant.Never saw that before.There are a number of 'unknowns' around the field on FR24 most of which can be got rid of by unclicking the 'show ground vehicles' slider in the Visibilty menu but this one doesn't seem to want to go.Just thought it a bit unusual.

Comment

I asked the same thing here: /threads/7257-Ground-vehicles?p=74337&viewfull=1#post74337
            Similar objects at Prague airport (LKPR) and Bucharest (LROP).
            Got no answer.

Comment

Ah well,I dont reckon its that important anyway.It doesn't detract from the overall usefullness of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by bender View Post
                I asked the same thing here: /threads/7257-Ground-vehicles?p=74337&viewfull=1#post74337
                Similar objects at Prague airport (LKPR) and Bucharest (LROP).
                Got no answer.
                Same thing at your examples.

Radio sheds with locator reference beacons on them.

The star formation is a form of GPS drift being overlayed on the maps. Slight errors in the uploaded data can cause it to appear to move on the map

If you can get someone to confirm it, you add them like Mike explained to the database thread. Note the HEX code, the current status and to change to beacon or similar.

Comment

Working...
                X