Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KyleG
    replied
    ATC communications are not in digital, they are on AM in the VHF and UHF bands. It is also against the law in some countries to listen to ATC (like the UK or the above mentioned New Zealand). http://www.liveatc.net is your best bet.

Leave a comment:

• Airuser
    replied
    As Michae from New Zealand said. Rebroadcast of ATC in many countries is now permitted. Here in Ireland is seems to be tolerated. However, is not permitted by Law. What I have set up is looking at Flight Radar running and live ATC feed in my case EINN.

Leave a comment:

• nzradar
    replied
    Originally posted by Oasisscott View Post
    Hi,
    Newby on here. LOVE the app!!! Curious though as everything is digital now would it be possible to include on the application the talk between ATC and the pilot? Even if it was just on approach and take off?
    Against the law here in New Zealand and may be in other countries too so a bit of a minefield for the developers. I'm not too interested in listening to aircraft in other countries so the appeal would be lost on me. But I'm sure others would find it fascinating, try this www.radarbox24.com.

Leave a comment:

• airnrail
    replied
    Originally posted by Oasisscott View Post
    Hi,
    Newby on here. LOVE the app!!! Curious though as everything is digital now would it be possible to include on the application the talk between ATC and the pilot? Even if it was just on approach and take off?
    Don't think that will appear any time soon as part of FR24 but for many airports you can always run one of the public live ATC feeds in another window while you watch the planes at a particular airport on FR24.

Leave a comment:

• Oasisscott
    started a topic Flight radar with comms!!??

Flight radar with comms!!??

Hi,
Working...
X