Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Options

Hello to the Forum! First Post!

I just completed registration for FlightRadar24 Premium.

Question 1) Are there any options for the "background" in Radar View? As an example, the "background" in the Free Version resembles a quality geo-map. Is it possible to import that "background" from Free into Premium?

Question 2) At 75 years with bad eyes, it is very difficult for me to identify an Airport in Radar View Premium. No matter how far I zoom in, the tiny font never changes. It is basically invisible to me. Of course, this problem would disappear if there was a "positive" answer to Question 1.

Thanks!
    Robin

Originally posted by rwier View Post

I just completed registration for FlightRadar24 Premium.

Question 1) Are there any options for the "background" in Radar View? As an example, the "background" in the Free Version resembles a quality geo-map. Is it possible to import that "background" from Free into Premium?

Question 2) At 75 years with bad eyes, it is very difficult for me to identify an Airport in Radar View Premium. No matter how far I zoom in, the tiny font never changes. It is basically invisible to me. Of course, this problem would disappear if there was a "positive" answer to Question 1.

Thanks!
    Robin
    I just noticed, on the sign up - sign in page (not allowed to post the link), near the top, is a row of "example" photos. The "background" in each of these examples appears to be highly satisfactory. My "background" is a solid color. I do have the option to change the color. I want a "background" like those in the "examples".

Thank you!
    Robin

Comment

Settings - appearance - maptype

Its restricted to what overlays google has.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Actually I re-read. It is only available on the app versions. If you mean the web based radarview, then no the default dark is only available. It is a simple view.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Actually I re-read. It is only available on the app versions. If you mean the web based radarview, then no the default dark is only available. It is a simple view.
          Thanks O,

I think I just figured it out! There are two possible views? One is the old familiar "good" one, and the other is the "Radar View". I was under the mistaken belief that the "Radar View" was the Premium View and the old "good" view was the Free View that lacked certain features. I just noticed that in the "good" view my subscription expires in one year. There certainly would be no "subscription" info in the Free View. Please disregard the entire thread. All is well!!!

Robin

Comment

Originally posted by rwier View Post

At 75 years with bad eyes, it is very difficult for me to identify an Airport in Radar View Premium. No matter how far I zoom in, the tiny font never changes. It is basically invisible to me.

Thanks!
            Robin
            You can buy something from eBay to help you see clearer ( and bigger ).

There are Dentist loupes on sale

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

$(KGrHqN,!q0FBhHPcM7VBQj645O8UQ~~60_35.jpg
            F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Thanks for your response!

Comment

Working...
              X