3D Stopped Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Stopped Working

I did a clean install of Windows 7 64 bit about a week ago. I downloaded and installed Google Earth and the Google Earth Plugin. Flightradar24 worked fine. Then a few days ago, when I tried to use the 3D feature on a flight IE 11 immediately crashed and continued to restart itself and crash again. So I uninstalled the Google Earth Plugin, and reinstalled it, and the same thing is happening again. I've tried Microsoft automated repair of IE 11 with no success. Is there something else I should try to get the 3D feature to work again? Thanks.

Anything other than IE for a start

It doesn't like the code and scripting that FR24 pages and functions use.

Chrome and FF is recommended as per FAQ. However in addition to this, the feature used to display google 3D API (NAPI framework) is being dropped from browsers in the future. Until a workaround is provided you may need to change some advanced options or use a version that is not latest.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Anything other than IE for a start

It doesn't like the code and scripting that FR24 pages and functions use.

Chrome and FF is recommended as per FAQ. However in addition to this, the feature used to display google 3D API (NAPI framework) is being dropped from browsers in the future. Until a workaround is provided you may need to change some advanced options or use a version that is not latest.

https://www.techntrack.com/google-an...gle-earth-api/
      Funny, but I've not experienced any particular problems over time using the latest versions of IE with FR24 but then I use it mainly in a "plain vanilla" style and don't worry about crap functionality like 3D. A big problem with FR24 is the amount of useless rubbish that has been incorporated into it over time while not expanding the programming base beyond the Google Maps API.

Comment

Working...
      X